What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 13 Vs The Bulldogs

Either way I don't expect Moylan to be named at 6. Griffin would want to keep it secret as long as he can. 1. Moylan 2. DWZ 3. Whare 4. Blake 5. Mansour 6. TMM 7. Cleary 8. Tamou 9. Rein 10. RCG 11. CHN 12. Yeo 13. Merrin 14. Peachey 15. Latu 16. Browne 17. JFH 18. Edwards 19. Hiku 20. Kikau 21. Akauola (something like that)

pandas

Juniors
Edwards looks the goods but DWZ has been waiting longer for a shot at FB. Plus that frees up a spot for Sauce. Edwards doesn't have a lot of first grade experience so if they bring him in now that's more inexperience for an already young side. I rate DE but maybe he waits til there's an injury? Really hope Blake keeps his spot too.

"He's one of our dominant ball-players, even at the back there. But to change him to six from fullback, it's going to be massive for our team. If we did it, he'd go good I reckon."

That quote from Peach gets me a bit moist

kinghippo

Juniors
All this chatter about a Moylan move is exciting, maybe griffin has started looking on this forum for advice.
If your reading this, peachy needs to play 80 minutes, kikau and Akauola are better than Browne, Hiku is not Christ reborn and England and France are amazing places to coach griffin.

mxlegend99

Referee
There's no chance Hook names Moylan at 6 even if thats his plan. He would save that change for game day if he decided to do it.

Moylan will be named at 1. Edwards will be named on the extended bench. We will have to wait til game day for confirmation.

If Edwards isnt named then Moylan is no chance at halves

mxlegend99

Referee
At least there's signs he's considering Moylan at 5/8.

If he drops Blake though, he's officially certifiable.
I said that as a joke... but the more you think about it the more it seems possible.

1. Moylan
2. Hiku
3. Blake
4. Whare
5. Dwz

Who do you think is most droppable for Hook? I honestly think Blake would be the first one out. Although Moylan to 6, dwz to 1 would solve Hook not dropping any of them. But that involves something more unlikely.

Thirsty Panther

Juniors
If the Moylan to 5/8 is true then TMM must be surely leaving the club. Griffin had most of last year to move Moylan and didn't. Wonder what has changed for Griffin.

Looking forward to see how Rein goes at hooker. From the limit games of NSW cup that I've seen he performed well.

soc123_au

Staff member
If the Moylan to 5/8 is true then TMM must be surely leaving the club. Griffin had most of last year to move Moylan and didn't. Wonder what has changed for Griffin.

Looking forward to see how Rein goes at hooker. From the limit games of NSW cup that I've seen he performed well.
What changed for Griffin? Probably that every f**ker & their dog has been telling him Moylan is a 6. The pressure must have got to him