What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 13 Vs The Bulldogs

TheEroticGamer

Juniors
Hope this is true.

Not because it will make us 'better', but so the Moylan to 5/8 discussion will no longer dominate everything Penrith related like it has for the past five seasons.It will finally be dead.Not even religious but praise the f***ing LORD.

OldPanther

Coach
Hope this is true.

Not because it will make us 'better', but so the Moylan to 5/8 discussion will no longer dominate everything Penrith related like it has for the past five seasons.It will finally be dead.Not even religious but praise the f***ing LORD.

It must have been unbearable.

mxlegend99

Referee
Hope this is true.

That is until he gets moved after a single game where Griffin can say we tried. He failed. Its never happening again.

He put him there for 20 minutes in a trial last year (against Bulldogs too) and did exactly that. Even though it was his first game of football in 9 months or so.

OldPanther

Coach
That is until he gets moved after a single game where Griffin can say we tried. He failed. Its never happening again.

He put him there for 20 minutes in a trial last year (against Bulldogs too) and did exactly that. Even though it was his first game of football in 9 months or so.

Oh really? That's interesting. hope Moyza gets multiple try assists and a hatrick just for Hook.

betcats

Referee
I said that as a joke... but the more you think about it the more it seems possible.

1. Moylan
2. Hiku
3. Blake
4. Whare
5. Dwz

Who do you think is most droppable for Hook? I honestly think Blake would be the first one out. Although Moylan to 6, dwz to 1 would solve Hook not dropping any of them. But that involves something more unlikely.

Hiku would drop out I think, he was the one go to the bench earlier. Anyway not getting my hopes up re Moylan, though it does make the most sense at this stage. We wont be sure till gameday I think, they wuill definitely name mpylan at 1, someone 6 maybe peachey and both TMM and Edwards on the bench.

franklin2323

Immortal
TMM & Peachey also trained at 5/8.

Given Moylan is with NSW until Thursday. I can't see him named at 6 I think we name him at FB. TMM at 6 and watch the training tapes of last week training. Yesterday and go from there

Hiku will be on the bench in that Peachey cover the backs role. JFH NSW Cup. CHN either 2nd row or bench depends on where Peachey plays

Given Moylan is with NSW until Thursday. I can't see him named at 6 I think we name him at FB. TMM at 6 and watch the training tapes of last week training. Yesterday and go from there

Hiku will be on the bench in that Peachey cover the backs role. JFH NSW Cup. CHN either 2nd row or bench depends on where Peachey plays

Moylan was released from NSW duties yesterday.

OldPanther

Coach

Moylan went back to Penrith.

franklin2323

Immortal
Damn, that's a bummer then.

Still we don't play until Sunday, some small hope.

He will have the captain's run to be
Damn, that's a bummer then.

Still we don't play until Sunday, some small hope.

I think Peachey will be named 6. Yeo and CHN the backrowers.

Edwards and Martin in the squad and we just see who is dropped out as the week moves on

OldPanther

Coach
No NSW had a rest day. So he came back but went back up after training

He is cover for the backs. He will warm up with NSW too

That makes sense. I don't think it changes much for Panthers though. The thought is clearly being weighed up by Griffin.

betcats

Referee
That makes sense. I don't think it changes much for Panthers though. The thought is clearly being weighed up by Griffin.

Yeah its obviously an option at this point if they decided to run it at practice, but who knows there might be another injury concern we haven't heard about, but if they were confident Moylan would be playing FB you wouldn't be running in the halves with Edwards at FB, especially if he has gone back to NSW camp.

franklin2323

Immortal
Yeah its obviously an option at this point if they decided to run it at practice, but who knows there might be another injury concern we haven't heard about, but if they were confident Moylan would be playing FB you wouldn't be running in the halves with Edwards at FB, especially if he has gone back to NSW camp.

A coach should test out the options. It's like I have been saying there is clearly a reason why Moylan isn't already in the 6. Atleast he was one of a few options used yesterday that is something