What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 14: V Gus's new BFF (the worriers)

soc123_au

Staff member
If Eels drop to 3rd I think finishing second would be a better week 1 of finals for us though. Hopefully they drop to 4th so we get them and the minor premiership
I had a play with the ladder predictor, Eels finishing 4th is very likely. Chances are we wont be facing Melbourne week 1 no matter what happens. I am confident if we are full strength we can get a win against whoever we face in the first week.

franklin2323

Immortal
If the Eels beat the warriors next week they’ll get 4th. They still have the Broncos after that so it’ll get them to 28 points, plus they’re a decent chance against the Tigers.

Next week is key. I think Warriors beat Parra. If Canberra beat Roosters then their poor for and against is out of it.

martielang

Bench
I don’t think Parra are as bad as some think. Sure they’ve had a poor month but that happens to most teams at some point of the season.

The_Frog

First Grade
I don’t think Parra are as bad as some think. Sure they’ve had a poor month but that happens to most teams at some point of the season.
They were last convincing in round 8 vs Cowboys. Still, they'd have to really choke badly to miss the top 4 and from there anything is possible. Of all our possible week 1 opponents, I'd pick them.

Kilkenny

Coach

I agree, not writing them off just yet. A long way to go and a lot can happen.

I think we just need to focus on our own form and performances and not worry about the Eels on any of the other sides in the 8.

franklin2323

Immortal

Up until this week they used least amount of players (24)
Only played 6 games against teams in the top 8
Come Round 20 would of had 15 games at home.

They aren't horrible but those things have put them higher then they should be. Probably are 6th best side. I'd put Souths in front of them