What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 14 v Silvertails

Fangs

Coach
Bears are on at 1.40pm.

Another bludger of a match with players backing up but I'd like to win this one.

We did this back in 2018. Backing up against Manly at home. That game was craptacular.

age.s

First Grade
Really sucks that we have 4 afternoon home games that are going to be affected by Origin.

Fangs

Coach
Really sucks that we have 4 afternoon home games that are going to be affected by Origin.

But it's 4 afternoon games in winter.

Something people from Penrith have been starved of for years. Regardless of the quality I'm ecstatic we are getting so many and I'm taking advantage. In 12 months you'll never get a chance to experience this again.

Iamback

Coach
If our origin stars don't back up we will get beat again.

Not if Manly's don't play.
Key for us are the other starters playing well

Last night our 1st 3 errors were

Sorro
Moses x 2

then we are trying to get back into the game and Tago joined the party.

You don't win those sort of games like that

soc123_au

Staff member
Can't defend, now runs like a bitch and is the dumbest player we have who makes the most mistakes. His inclusion in the side is compromising the whole teams attitude.
Agree, it's getting very concerning. A drop in form that goes this long needs addressing.

mxlegend99

Referee
Ivan needs to drop Tago. Cole or Turuva to centre.
Tago has been in poor form and getting worse. Needs a wake up call.

Frankus

Juniors
Huth and Garner are no brainers to come in if fit. I wouldn’t be having our players back up, we can’t risk another injury to a key player.
Edwards now injured as well - so Laurie at fullback again? Or does Ivan tempt fate and put Turuva there with McLean on the wing?

Iamback

Coach
Huth and Garner are no brainers to come in if fit. I wouldn’t be having our players back up, we can’t risk another injury to a key player.
Edwards now injured as well - so Laurie at fullback again? Or does Ivan tempt fate and put Turuva there with McLean on the wing?

1-2 weeks is the usual turnaround of quad strains

Latest posts