What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 14 v Silvertails

Blues Riff

Bench
I don't think Dyl was in the coaches box just for the good view. I'm predicting much improvement in defence on his return.

Pjf04b

Juniors
Remember Crittas first 4 or 5 games last year where he was terrible in defence? He was rushing out of the line and jamming in when not required to. He and the coaches sorted it out. I feel confident the same will happen with Tago!

soc123_au

Staff member
Remember Crittas first 4 or 5 games last year where he was terrible in defence? He was rushing out of the line and jamming in when not required to. He and the coaches sorted it out. I feel confident the same will happen with Tago!
Not really. I recall him being a bit quiet and copping some hate mostly due to him having signed elsewhere. It was in a different ball park than what we are seeing from Tago.

Tago isn't a rookie anymore and he is on a very good deal, it's normal to expect more than what we are getting from him right now. At his best he is in the conversation for rep jerseys, right now he is in the conversation as a reserve grader.

WestyLife

First Grade
Not really. I recall him being a bit quiet and copping some hate mostly due to him having signed elsewhere. It was in a different ball park than what we are seeing from Tago.

Tago isn't a rookie anymore and he is on a very good deal, it's normal to expect more than what we are getting from him right now. At his best he is in the conversation for rep jerseys, right now he is in the conversation as a reserve grader.

If he'd maintained his form he'd be nsw centre this year with Sualii being suspended.

soc123_au

Staff member
If he'd maintained his form he'd be nsw centre this year with Sualii being suspended.
Fair chance of it. He is certainly capable. I think we will see him in a Blues Jersey at some point. He just needs to fix whatever is going on with him right now. I am still hopeful it's a confidence thing related to the pec injury, the longer it goes though makes me wonder if it's something else. He is besties with Taylan, so that is a bit of a worry. His return to social media has coincided with the form drop, so not sure if that is playing a part. Someone needs to pinch his phone and get him back on the old Nokia.