What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 14 v Silvertails

Iamback

Coach
I'd leave the spine alone. Give them as much time together as possible.

If Luai plays then Cole drops out of the 6 and you might get your wish. I know we are desperate to win but I'm no fan of players backing up.

Not sure Luai/Schneider or Luai/Cole was good enough to only work from a training session.

The Knights game is when that decision comes into play

globalpanther

Juniors
I think Tago back 2 left then dropped if no improvement. He’s performed for us longer. Even happy for Alamoti on wing.

if Origin boys pull up ok, play them. It’s in Syd so no flight. Capts Run Sat, play Sun.

Then we don’t play until next Sunday, they have the Mon-Thurs off, train the Fri sess & capts run, then play Newcastle.

Prob most important 2 pts of season next wk & wk after so far.

Sime_11

Juniors
if Yeo plays 40 or less - he'll def be backing up

the fact we play Sunday - thats more like for a few of them to back up?

Martin and To'o 100% should be rested this week - Martin is not 100% and we need to protect Bizza at all costs - if he goes down injured we are mega fkd

globalpanther

Juniors
Yeo, Bizza, Luai need to back up. We dont have the pts or form on the ladder to say no. Manly wont be resting. Dyl youd think prob wont play & Marto if his hammy is dicky then I wouldnt risk.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
if Yeo plays 40 or less - he'll def be backing up

the fact we play Sunday - thats more like for a few of them to back up?

Martin and To'o 100% should be rested this week - Martin is not 100% and we need to protect Bizza at all costs - if he goes down injured we are mega fkd
If NSW want to win Yeo is playing more than 40

maple_69

Bench
Still time for Burton to come in. We've got hooker coverage in McInnes, middle and edge minutes comfortably covered by the starters + Yeo/Leniu/Ola. I don't see how you get Young on the field when Ola/Martin/Crichton would already be restricted to 55 odd mins each. Would much prefer Burton covering the backs, halves and insurance in the event that Lomax/Sua'ali'i get shredded. I'd prefer him starting at centre offering another kicking option and steadier defence, have Sua'ali'i on the bench.

Run that side and you have good balance, Haas & Turbo play 55 at prop, McInnes goes 20/10/30 between lock/hooker/prop, Leniu blasts 20 mins & Yeo mops up the rest of the minutes, probably 60. If they try and get Young & Ola some minutes then yeah hard to see anyone with more than 50 or so.

Latest posts