What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 14 - v Tigers

hewi

Bench
Well i've been a big critic of this team for a while but currently in the 8 and 2 million dollars to spend on players.

We've been in worse places haven't we.

Yes it has just been the Panthers 2s and Tiges but surely prospective players can soon start taking us seriously as a destination.

Two million to spend and winning games I would think would make it more likely that players will come to us. Might be more than $2 million as I can’t see Rava or Bird been wanted.

jeffdragon

Bench
Well i've been a big critic of this team for a while but currently in the 8 and 2 million dollars to spend on players.

We've been in worse places haven't we.

Yes it has just been the Panthers 2s and Tiges but surely prospective players can soon start taking us seriously as a destination.

Were there people who were getting stuck into Flanagan for letting Sullivan go, correct decision. Lomax however is sad.
His defence is poor.

Did Flanagan think Jack was hogging the running metre stats every game so gives him far less mins tonite. Give some of the others room to catch up. Seems he dont rate Toby and Ryan Couchman whereas everyone else does.

Last edited:

Latest posts