What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 14 vs. Raiders Discussion + Voting

Locky24

Juniors
Parker led the side well you fckwit.

Is this thing geniused or what ? It just shows you know shit all, you fckwit

In the first half, Alex Glenn christened his position as the youngest ever captain of the Broncos with the opening try of the contest after seven minutes.

With Corey Parker on Origin duty, Wallace took over the goal kicking duties and landed the extras to hand his team an early 6-0 lead.

Elia_Tuqiri

Juniors
After watching the replay this morning again I have decided to change my votes

3. Hoffman
2. Parker
1. Wallace

Hoffman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Beale

Big Pete

Referee
Just so everybody is aware, Elia's vote for Parker will not be counted.

Elia you are not allowed to vote for any absent players, only those who played for the Broncos in the first grade game yesterday. You are allowed to change your vote.

Mr Fourex

Bench
Truly a tale of two halves. Goes to show what can happen when you switch off.

Regardless, we got the vital two points at Origin time.

3. Wallace
2. Hoffman
1. Reed

Yeah ...what a 10 mins !!

24 zip to 24 all in the blink of an eye ........:shock:

Lucky to get away with the win

A. Glenn has got one of the best kick chase games going around ATM .......great captains knock

Forwards were tiring badly......having no ball will do that to anyone though

Baptiste continues to impress and a great 40/20 from Macca. I think lock this combo in.

Jane Carlaw looked like he was in the mood.........shame he went off with the knee.

The backs looked really slick in their attack........Norman still has a lot to learn about picking his times

Moylan had a debut he should be proud of.......

Peter Wallace finally...at least to me, looked to be in control of his team. Called the shots well and made the most of his options.

A game of 2 halves indeed .......good to come out on the right side of it.

3. Glenn
2. Wallace
1. Hoffman

Snappy

Coach
I was at the game sunday but wanted to wait til I'd seen a replay before voting.

Well if the game had of finished after 60 minutes we would all be saying what a top class performance, however we clocked off big time and let them back in it. Prob mostly due to fatigue but something that needs to be looked at quickly. Lucky we came away with the points as we dominated most of the game.

Wallace was by far our standout by guiding the team around very well and top class defence as always. Also great goal kicking. The only one his missed was from the sideline and even that one hit the post. Anyone think that maybe he should take over from Parker full time ?

Great game by Glenn wearing the 'C'. Lead from the front.

Corey Norman is improving every game. Getting more confident with ball in hand and looking a bit more steady in defence. Great basketball pass for the Beale try, and how good was that short cross field kick in the 75th minute. However the decison to attempt those two field goals was very rookie. One was from 55 metres out. A bomb or kick for corner would have been a much better options. He's still learning through and will continue to improve.

Jeez its great having Hoffman back. Class player.

3. Wallace
2. Glenn
1. Hoffman

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
Yeah agree with most of the comments above.

Both Glenn and Wallace had excellent games. Hoffman showed why there is no doubt he is the no. 1 fullback at the club. Macca had one of his better games, I almost pissed my pants when he kicked that 40-20, where the f**k did that come from? It's a shame Carlaw went down as I think there could be a bench spot for him. Moylan was quite impressive on debut, seems like a similar player to Gagai, but less prone to getting pushed back. Norman's long kicking game was good and he looked a bit more dangerous than usual.

The Broncos inability to shut out games is a problem.

3. Glenn
2. Wallace
1. Hoffman

IBA

Juniors
Finally got around to watching the game... A lot more of what everyone else is saying really.

Wallace was fantastic, as was Glenn. So glad to have Hoffman back and Reed proved just how import he is to the team.

I would keep Baptiste over hunt without doubt.

I don't know about the wing spot once Hodges is back. I thought Moylan had a great debut, Gagai i thnk is still a little green. Definately a heap of talent but i don't know if he is full time NRL level yet. I'd take Beale over Copley if it were down to those two.

Kenny is FAR too soft. His effort was great, but that doesn't make up for the lack of bite in his hitups/tackles. Anderson was Ok.

Hala had a great game, I can see a spot for him off the bench. Also Lui was decent. Shame about Carlaw, started very well and I believe he is a talented player and deserves to play NRL.

Norman keeps improving, couple of good kicks but a couple of poor options. Little more age and experience and I'm starting to believe he can do the job for us.

Lets spend whatever we have left in the cap on another A grade prop...

3. Wallace
2. Glenn
1. Hoffman

Seagullsrock

Juniors
Finally got around to watching the game... A lot more of what everyone else is saying really.

Wallace was fantastic, as was Glenn. So glad to have Hoffman back and Reed proved just how import he is to the team.

I would keep Baptiste over hunt without doubt.

I don't know about the wing spot once Hodges is back. I thought Moylan had a great debut, Gagai i thnk is still a little green. Definately a heap of talent but i don't know if he is full time NRL level yet. I'd take Beale over Copley if it were down to those two.

Kenny is FAR too soft. His effort was great, but that doesn't make up for the lack of bite in his hitups/tackles. Anderson was Ok.

Hala had a great game, I can see a spot for him off the bench. Also Lui was decent. Shame about Carlaw, started very well and I believe he is a talented player and deserves to play NRL.

Norman keeps improving, couple of good kicks but a couple of poor options. Little more age and experience and I'm starting to believe he can do the job for us.

Lets spend whatever we have left in the cap on another A grade prop...

3. Wallace
2. Glenn
1. Hoffman

He and Hannant used to be always like that but Hannant hs taken the next step. Kenny never has and never will IMO.

Latest posts