What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 14 vs Raiders Discussion + Voting

Leagueaddict

Juniors
Thought Waddell had his best game.

Also, Ben Hunt has been using that method to tackle big blokes for years, but now people are having a sook because he bounced off Paulo a few times ? It's generally pretty effective in slowing the bloke down until other defenders can help out. Paulo is a man mountain and bumps off blokes like that every week.

Nah it's no sook mate. Just an observation. Have commented on his tackling style before. I'm sure other teams have sussed him out and he's now being targeted and shown up more.

Agree about Waddell though. Not the sharpest passer but his best game by far.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
So I've never really noticed it until last night, but Hunt's tackling technique is kinda bad. Particularly when defending in the other teams half up to half way. He kind just throws himself into people and bounces right off half the time.
It's weird cause when he wants to he is actually a decent defender.

Agree with this.
It's looking like hunt is carrying some kind of shoulder injury because he is a good defender.
So much Jersey grabbing.
I feel the side will really ignite at the tail end of the season.
Injuries permitting of course.