What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 14 Vs Sharks

franklin2323

Immortal
Sure but this is the less risky move.

Our run home includes

Roosters x 2
Parra x 2
Storm in Melb
Souths

Play Warriors the round after SOO so may be missing players then

So don't want to drop to many games against lesser teams. Finishing top 2 is crucial

Speedy Gonzales

Juniors
Our run home includes

Roosters x 2
Parra x 2
Storm in Melb
Souths

So don't want to drop to many games against lesser teams. Finishing top 2 is crucial
Don’t forget the team that belted the Pink Panther Pussies!

the might of the wests tigers, I don’t blame you for not mentioning them, it would be quite traumatic still after last weekend .

The_Frog

First Grade
the might of the wests tigers, I don’t blame you for not mentioning them, it would be quite traumatic still after last weekend .
A team running 11th, and only that high because they've beat reserve grade sides the last 2 weeks. They'll be back in the hole in the wall from whence they came after the full strength Eels put the cleaners through them.

WestyLife

First Grade

Don't start on this thread.

Our run home includes

Roosters x 2
Parra x 2
Storm in Melb
Souths

Also won't win those if the players are burnt out.

Also looks like Martin is in.

franklin2323

Immortal
Don't start on this thread.

Also won't win those if the players are burnt out.

Also looks like Martin is in.

No guarantee we even have most guys fit then either. That is the issue with trying to plan out the year in advance. Just keep getting the wins up and rest later as needed.

A decent amount of Origin guys will back up elsewhere. so no hard and fast rule so time will tell

mxlegend99

Referee

While your mob celebrate beating a reserve grade side, ours celebrate the biggest ever victory over Queensland.

Congratulations on climbing up to 11th place on the ladder though. If you face a few more reserve grade sides you might get back up to 9th place.

Speedy Gonzales

Juniors
While your mob celebrate beating a reserve grade side, ours celebrate the biggest ever victory over Queensland.

Congratulations on climbing up to 11th place on the ladder though. If you face a few more reserve grade sides you might get back up to 9th place.
You’re right.
That panthers side was reserve grade standard.

I can’t wait until we play a real team

Panther2021

Juniors
I think we run out as below:
Dyl
Staines
Crichton
Momi
RJenn
TMay
Burton
Leota
Api VC
JFH C
Kikau
Liam
Hopgood

Soro
Eiso
Kenny
Leniu
18.I Tago...

betcats

Referee
That one moment shouldn't stop you picking the best team. Sentimentality shouldn't factor.

He was into him all game tbf but Martin wont play lock simply because he hasnt trained with our team all week and he has never played lock. The lock will be eisenhuth or possibly Hopgood or even fish, someone who trained with the halves all week and someone who has done it before. Lock is an important position in our side Yeo starts many of the set plays its not a position you can just drop someone in who hasnt done it before. There is a big difference between lock and prop again.