What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 14 Vs Sharks

chrisD

Coach
May and Burton should be very upset with how the Tigers game went. With a week to assess and address what went wrong and with Api back it's a good second chance they're getting to right that wrong.

WestyLife

First Grade
He was into him all game tbf but Martin wont play lock simply because he hasnt trained with our team all week and he has never played lock. The lock will be eisenhuth or possibly Hopgood or even fish, someone who trained with the halves all week and someone who has done it before. Lock is an important position in our side Yeo starts many of the set plays its not a position you can just drop someone in who hasnt done it before. There is a big difference between lock and prop again.

That's a much better argument than "lol @ Moylan"

BxTom

Bench
That piss weak team last week wasn’t one of them tho
Yep, we had a piss weak team last week. Howelse would a shit team like yours beat anyone? You have only beaten two cellar dweller teams other than a team with 8 players out. Keep digging...

Speedy Gonzales

Juniors
No kidding. It was our reserve grade team. Just like the week before was the Dragons reserve grade side. With luck on your side 9th place is very achievable
last time I checked your NRL team got pummelled 26-6

Ill give you credit for your Canterbury cup win though. You might win the reserve grade comp

mxlegend99

Referee
last time I checked your NRL team got pummelled 26-6

Ill give you credit for your Canterbury cup win though. You might win the reserve grade comp
If Tigers drop their squad to the Canterbury Cup they proved they can beat our reserves. You could finally play finals football atleast. Maybe even make a grand final. Its something to consider once finals are mathematically impossible in the NRL

betcats

Referee
I really don't get why they bother.

Because it doesnt really matter if we reply, trolls will be trolls. No matter what he types in his comments he is clearly a bitter salty merkin in regards to the panthers otherwise why be a troll at all? He will laugh it off and talk about how happy he is with his victory last week but really only a bitter drop kick would do what he is doing.

Speedy Gonzales

Juniors
We're not all ghetto creatures lik you. I'm not from the Riff and I don't currently have a misses. That might be the way you do things, but us adults behave with a lot more class than that.
it’s okay, I wouldn’t admit I’m from Penrith either

WestyLife

First Grade
Because it doesnt really matter if we reply, trolls will be trolls. No matter what he types in his comments he is clearly a bitter salty merkin in regards to the panthers otherwise why be a troll at all? He will laugh it off and talk about how happy he is with his victory last week but really only a bitter drop kick would do what he is doing.

Exactly.

Latest posts