What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 14 Vs Sharks

murraymob

Coach
Charlie Staines has been a disappoint .poor defence and getting pushed back every run
field position is killing us .there last tackle is usually in our half .Ours is halfway.Still it could turn around

Flashstep

Juniors
Who could have saw this coming? Look I get resting Origin players 2 days after a game in QLD but Cleary is a f**king moron for thinking May and Burton in the halves is a good idea after last week. Our forwards are hopeless without the direction of Yeo and Cleary out there which isn't helping either tbf.

The Realist

Juniors
Look at May. He's so slow it effects both attack/defence.

Exactly. Sharks have attacked and carved that edge many times. May is far too slow laterally to cover. This also cost us any chance of a come back in the GF with the Pappenhayzen try.

Those first Grade imposters in Hopgood and Sorenson also getting carved. It turns out the players we are really missing the most are Cleary and Yeo who do so much tidying, organising and clean up work in defence.

I stand by my assessment on Ivan Cleary. Completely getting carried by an ultra talented roster. He has zero ability to adapt either to missing players before a game - or mid game if things are not going well.

WestyLife

First Grade
Exactly. Sharks have attacked and carved that edge many times. May is far too slow laterally to cover. This also cost us any chance of a come back in the GF with the Pappenhayzen try.

Those first Grade imposters in Hopgood and Sorenson also getting carved. It turns out the players we are really missing the most are Cleary and Yeo who do so much tidying, organising and clean up work in defence.

I stand by my assessment on Ivan Cleary. Completely getting carried by an ultra talented roster. He has zero ability to adapt either to missing players before a game - or mid game if things are not going well.

Yep he didn't change anything. Just hoped having Api, Martin and Leota would fix it.

lsta5838

Juniors
Just disappointing kiks and criton haven't injected themselves a bit more. I was hoping that we would get the simple 1% ers right, run hard and tackle hard, but some very unexpected weak tackling attempts, no kick pressure etc. Really disappointing Naden not picked as could use his energy. Jennings having no impact. Oh well would like the downturn now then start building in late august

Abacus

Juniors
Almost looks like their running in sand. There used to be a theory that you'd run a preseason mid-year to get the players fitness back up for the end of season. Not sure if it's still a thing but everyone looks slow & tired since the dogs came a couple of weeks ago.

Latest posts