What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 14 vs. Tigers Discussion + Voting

AceAv

Juniors
Anyone also see Alb Kelly's game in the Titan Sths match. Holy shit that's a classy 7 -Such speed and agility and nearly clinched an equalizer if not for Inglis brilliance...

Bronx are the best thing to ever happen to the titans

hooch is crazy

Juniors
I'd like to see Hoffman given instruction to follow the ball in the middle more often. Parker kills enough opportunities by offloading rather than passing on the run but it's made worse because no one has a clue what to do when it happens. How about someone flippin' run on to it? Gee whiz!

AceAv

Juniors
Welp half time and I'm watching the team I once fell in love with grind out a good half. Parker & Gillet destroying them.

Wallace hopeless as usual, but Reed+Hoffman combo working well. Hopefully we can keep this up?

Chainshada

Juniors
Pleased with our forward pack so far, Prince/Wallace/Norman have been pathetic, not a great deal better from Macca/Hunt.

As great a winger Hoffman is..If we could get a good,fast replacement for him next year (Kevin Naiqama), I'd be more than happy to have him as fullback, he's really stepping up this year and showing he wants it.

Ghoulies

Bench
3 - Parker
2 - Gillett
1 - Hannant

Parker absolutely killed them. He, as well as Hoffman, have been the heroes of this very forgettable season so far.

AceAv

Juniors
You know you've been gifted a win though when Prince crosses like he did lol.

Pretty pissed Dodds let that soft one in and we were sloppy in the last 10, but Hoffman Prince and Reed really made up for it.

Good win and has restored some hope, but we need to see this every f**kn week as a bare minumum

3. Parker
2. Gillet
1. Hoffy

hooch is crazy

Juniors
Bit of aggression there in defence. Bout time. Still need to learn play with intensity for 80 mins, regardless of the scoreboard.

3 Hannant (He'll be named tomorrow for sure)
2 Hoffman
1 Parker

Special mention for Gillett, who should see at least 15 mins in each half for QLD if Mal is fair dinkum.

TheMightyBroncs

Juniors
The little things win football matches and thats what the Broncs showed tonight for most of the match and well overdue...

Kick chase
Support Play
Second Phase
Kicking to space
Forwards putting in
Quick play the balls
Effective cut-outs
Playing for each other

The spray that dodds copped when he let that try in from wallace and someone else showed the mentality tonight...they were desperate to keep them to 6 and that was not up to the standard they had set for the game.

Hannant, Parker and Gillett shone.

TheMightyBroncs

Juniors
Welp half time and I'm watching the team I once fell in love with grind out a good half. Parker & Gillet destroying them.

Wallace hopeless as usual, but Reed+Hoffman combo working well. Hopefully we can keep this up?

Have to disagree with the wallace comment, he actually ran to the line tonight, yeah he got collared a couple of times, but it was not the same old one dimensional play. He kept the defence guessing by this and he poked the head through the otherside a few times and just needed someone off his shoulder. It was very noticeable tonight that he was told to run the ball.

3 - Parker
2 - Hannant
1 - Hoffman

IMO. Good to get the win and, hopefully some confidence. Norman, really....really has to go. He showed absolutely no urgency to get to the ball that resulted in the Tigers first try and whilst it was Dodds miss that let in their 2nd, Normans attempt was pathetic. He just does not look interested.

gUt

Coach
Have to disagree with the wallace comment, he actually ran to the line tonight, yeah he got collared a couple of times, but it was not the same old one dimensional play. He kept the defence guessing by this and he poked the head through the otherside a few times and just needed someone off his shoulder. It was very noticeable tonight that he was told to run the ball.

I didn't see Norman follow anyone up the middle looking for an offload.

3. Hannant
2. Parker
1. Gillett

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
I'm not sure how to take this win tonight. On one hand, hey, we had a good win. It's about time. On the other, Griffin gets a lifeline. I hope this is the beginning of a major turn around for the club, going into a bye. With Hannant back in the side, and a bit of intensity and urgency showing up in our play, maybe we can scrape into the 8 or make our position a bit more respectable.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
I've haven't been more relieved to see a player walk to another club since Ashton Sims as I am with Norman. Don't let the door hit you on the arse on the way out.

DeeJ

Bench
Princey had some good touches tonight. He is certainly better much than Wallace!

I'm usually a Wallace defender but he was shit tonight. I don't know why but when he gets the ball on the 5th tackle he seems to be in slow motion compared to everyone else. He gets caught out or delivers a poor kick.