What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 15 - Dragons vs Rabbitohs: Thursday 16th June 7:50pm @WIN Stadium

Travitoh

First Grade
I had modest expectations this season as we are in a transition period but f**k me, Newcastle 2015-17 didn't look this bad.
Hooking the child while Kodi and Cody do f**k all to earn their paycheque says everything we need to know about Demetriou. I've wanted to give him time but f**k me, he isn't giving much of a reason to do so.

Rabbit57

Juniors
I said this last year and got told he had three more years in him. We should've let him go last year when his value was high and kept Reynolds.
We need leadership from our senior players. Cody has zero leadership capability.

truthslayer

Juniors
Unbelievably Poor. I'm sorry walker has not been up to it all year, I am going to say the coach also has not been up to it all year also. I always tried to be positive with Paulo but he's to soft . This is embarrassing .

Rabbits20

Immortal
It should have been Walker that got hooked. 3 attacking passes went to ground he has given away a penalty and a 6 again. He is killing us
Ilias missed 4 tackles made 5, last week missed 10 tackles that’s why he was hooked! Kicking game woeful too.

Eric the great

Juniors
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a souths team fold like tonight Jd won’t be able to lift this rabble looks like a trip to the newsagent for me to buy a heap of lottery tickets for dragon supporters I won’t be backing souths again this year