What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 15 - Dragons vs Rabbitohs: Thursday 16th June 7:50pm @WIN Stadium

Nafedogg

Juniors
These guys need a serious kick up the ass. Not all of them, but they all need to hear it. Some might need to be dropped for the next few games, it’s not like we will play finals footy hat this rate.

Eric the great

Juniors
Who do we replace them with we are pretty thin in the depth department supporters have been saying it all year our recruitment is very ordinary

Nafedogg

Juniors
We have plenty, people say a few aren’t ready for 1st grade, well you know what? Neither are half our current players

Rabbits20

Immortal
That was the worst I have seen us play in a long long long long time I’m furious! That was a disgrace to the jersey and whole club. I can handle losing but that was absolutely pathetic.

And some of the boys laughing after the game is unacceptable. Havili looked shattered close to tears that’s more the attitude I wanna see

callmack1

Staff member
I have no words after that, literally nothing.

Worst I've seen us play in a long time, worse than the two bad games last year.

A disgrace to the jersey and a disgrace to us as fans. Hang your heads in shame boys.

Eric the great

Juniors
Will we get the same rant of Jd as we get most weeks when he states the obvious about mistakes and not turning up well I think it’s his job to rectify the mistakes and get them in the right frame of mind to turn up.

handyman2190

Bench
Who do we replace them with we are pretty thin in the depth department supporters have been saying it all year our recruitment is very ordinary
Hey hey!!! Ive been saying it all year and being squashed for it, our club needs to wake up big time,the juniors are being rushed,the rorters have given walker time off and mothered him through,we have thrown ilias to the lions. Milne is only a good reserve, paulo needs personal coaching and they all need tackle practice,not wrestling,tackling, and id love to know the stats on this f**kwit ref who penalised us to shit then to even up gave us 2 in the last 2 min of the half,id like to know under atkins how many weve won and 6 agains and penalty counts, we dont get a chance with him, we played the perfect team until 2m to the end of the first half,and on the second his 6 agains were non existent

Rabbits20

Immortal
Hey hey!!! Ive been saying it all year and being squashed for it, our club needs to wake up big time,the juniors are being rushed,the rorters have given walker time off and mothered him through,we have thrown ilias to the lions. Milne is only a good reserve, paulo needs personal coaching and they all need tackle practice,not wrestling,tackling, and id love to know the stats on this f**kwit ref who penalised us to shit then to even up gave us 2 in the last 2 min of the half,id like to know under atkins how many weve won and 6 agains and penalty counts, we dont get a chance with him, we played the perfect team until 2m to the end of the first half,and on the second his 6 agains were non existent
JD said in the presser that’s not us well JD it was us. He says we are a good footy side too and we don’t need wholesale changes. Well how is sticking with the same old working for us JD?……. We still can’t hold the ball they teach this in under 6’s who do it better. Our attitude is poor and we have zero resilience and it’s not being addressed. I love Cam Murray but he’s not vocal enough he needs to be into the boys be a voice that this is not good enough!

I’m starting to have serious concerns on JD. Also if he’s picking Ilias next game then it made no sense to make that call tonight very stupid coaching!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Just on Damien he can hold his head high I forgive his couple of errors because he was trying very hard busting his gut out there which is what I want to see he was in our best 3 players again for mine. Very hard for him too when the halves don’t wanna touch the ball,

Inkers75

Juniors
Did someone say to Souths defence 'have a week off?'

I've seen better defence and desire from Saturday afternoon amateur teams! It really was poor. Looks like scoreline could have been much worse...

callmack1

Staff member
Rabbitohs defeated by Dragons 32-12 at WIN Stadium: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2022/06/16/rabbitohs-defeated-by-dragons-32-12-at-win-stadium/

Press Conference - Round 15: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2...nference-dragons-v-rabbitohs---round-15-2022/

Lackluster first half sinks Rabbitohs in Wollongong: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2022/06/16/lacklustre-first-half-sinks-rabbitohs-in-wollongong/

'Saw the confidence drop away' - Matty Johns labels Ilias' hooking 'unfair' after Dragons flogging: https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...s/news-story/0ae97511003c7f217381e275828ab6cd

Lomax bounces back for red hot Dragons, Souths veterans 'lose heads' in horror show - 3 Big Hits: https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...r/news-story/951e9b1d5b1e522020f08f9cb34870a5

big hit!

Bench
Hooking Ilias could be a big statement. Is the club admitting it got it wrong. Is The coach making a personal statement to Lachie? Is he getting a bit too big for his boots around the club? We won’t know. But if the decision was made on performance alone, then it seems like he was the easiest one to hook because he’s young. Sure he made errors - dropped the kick off, put in an ineffective kick for a 7 tackle set, and slipped off several tackles, but I also saw Murray, Burgess, Johnstone, Paulo, et al all get stood up badly last night too.

the team found some resilience last year after the big floggings. It’s lost that. Opposition are making easy metres in yardage and they’ve gone back to having no backbone defending the cage. It’s not through lack of ability either. It’s attitude.

Latest posts