What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 15 vs. Cowboys Discussion + Voting

Big Pete

Referee
Hodges' defence was actually pretty good. In attack though is where he failed.

Mind you, his best opportunity was blown by a poor Slater pass.

Going to be a tough game on Friday, a win though would surely lift this black cloud.

Well compaired to hunt, Slater is too unpridicatble at rep level.

Anyway back on topic, Hodges made about 5ms out of dummy half all night and droped a crucial ball just like Taylor. He just does not seem that slick this year.

Wateva...I'm over talking about the game tilts me too much + this isnt the place.

Lets just hope boys can put on a good performance this weekend, I wonder what the chances of Thurston backing up for them is, because he is looking pretty busted for the last few weeks.

Steve_oneskie

Juniors
I doubt Tate will play, but will expect Scott and Thurston to back up. Im excited to get another look at Gibb i really like the look of him the other week.

And to the idiot claiming Hodges hasn't been playing well, go back and watch the Newcastle game!

Shame for Corey, looked pretty innocuous when it happened but looked quite nasty. I like the video channel nine showed of him in the change room eating a Killer Python though.

Vol-Crane-O

Juniors
I doubt Tate will play, but will expect Scott and Thurston to back up. Im excited to get another look at Gibb i really like the look of him the other week.

And to the idiot claiming Hodges hasn't been playing well, go back and watch the Newcastle game!

Shame for Corey, looked pretty innocuous when it happened but looked quite nasty. I like the video channel nine showed of him in the change room eating a Killer Python though.

Gave me the biggest craving for a Killer Python. In fact, I still feel like one now.

Big Pete

Referee
Good performance, disappointing result.

Boys tried hard all night but in the end we just gave them too many opportunities at the line and they took them. Reckon if we had our available players it'd be a much different result.

Attack was a bit pedestrian but they never got a chance after Hannant bombed that try. We looked to hurt them anytime we spread it a bit wide and I'd like to see us do that more.

Didn't think our general defence was too good either. They made too many cheap metres and that's what beat us in the end.

Didgi

Don't think anyone can fault either side for effort or performance tonight. Was a good, defence-focused game for a change.

Nerd

Bench
Good effort but too much dropped ball to put any pressure on the Cows defence.

I wish Wallace would lose that chip kick that he has tried late in a few games this year. There must have been 4-5 Cowboys players on hand to clean it up tonight. It's not hard to pick as the only time he runs hard at the line is just before he chips it.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
I'm happy with the performance, but either the Cows defence was rock solid or our attack was severely lacking on the line. That may have alot to do with our Origin stars though, I guess.

Latest posts