What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 15 vs. Dragons Discussion + Voting

Seagullsrock

Juniors
3. Lockyer (crucial plays at crucial times)
2. Glenn (I can understand why he got m.o.m and I think he's been underestimated by the voters so far)
1. Reed

One of the proudest I've ever been of Broncos boys. They really deserved to win by plenty.

I can't speak highly enough of Glenn. He hits guys hard in defence, his runs are very strong and kick chase is excellent. I'm stoked he is being touted as future captain. At the moment Glenn >> Thaiday. Thaiday's form is a real concern for me. The effort is definitely there but he is not penetrating with his runs like he normally does and then he gets frustrated and does something stupid.

Reed is the new Gillett.

Hoffman's positional play was a bit of a worry tonight. Several times we smashed the Dragons in defence and they had to kick from well within their half. Hoffman should have been way up field to collect those kicks on the full but we lost our advantage a couple of times there which was disappointing. Something he can easily fix though.

Gagai on the bench is a bit of a mystery. Might have been a blessing in disguise as Macca was playing really well. I remember last season when Macca was having a blinder but they took him off simply because there was a 2nd hooker on the bench.

I hope not for the end of this season's and next season's sake.

user_nat

Coach
Haha, Gillett hasn't been that bad in the limited games he has played this year. Most of his games were back at the start of the year where the entire team could barely complete a set.

AceAv

Juniors
My words never tasted so good!

I was very impressed with the bronx ability to stay determined and aggressive at many crucial points in this game! -Dragons definately were not at full strength -but it's never been an excuse for a club to lack depth... Injuries are something that happen to every team every year.

Game turner was Lockyers 40-20 -he really needs to push for those a LOT more... When you compare Lockyers kicking game to Wallace's tonight it makes ya pretty sh*t scared about next year :shock:.

GG Bronx
3.McCollough
2.Glenn
1.Lockyer

PS Glenn is taking good leaves out of parkers books with the way he is running!

Big Pete

Referee
Oh don't make me go there user...

Too late!

downer1.jpg

Broncos fan!

Juniors
How big a difference does Hannant make for our side? We can actually bend the line now and THEN go wide instead of relying on a good run from one of our backrows.

Good game tonight.

I know right, he was immense. I noticed we kept throwing him inside balls and stuff trying to put him through holes. I don't think it was that effective though but then again when you are missing players like Te'o, Gillett and Parker it's ok to go to him I suppose. Inspirational effort.

AuDragon

Juniors
Been meaning to ask you ......wasn't sure, but I think now you've confirmed it.

You obviously don't like the Dragons........

so what's with the AuDragon nic ?
I was a Portuguese Dragon (soccer) before an Aussie Bronco.
Check out my banner (may have to wait 10 seconds for it to cycle though)... ;-)

Mr Fourex

Bench
I was a Portuguese Dragon (soccer) before an Aussie Bronco.
Check out my banner (may have to wait 10 seconds for it to cycle though)... ;-)

Thanks......

Don't want to tell you how to suck eggs or anything

but

you knew there was a Dragons team in the NRL

right?

AuDragon

Juniors
Thanks......

Don't want to tell you how to suck eggs or anything

but

you knew there was a Dragons team in the NRL

right?
Yep, and in hindsight, not my brightest move... but I was using that nick everywhere else and joined here without thinking properly. :roll:
I did my best to change since then (as BP is my witness), but unfortunately, I don't even get a reply from the admins here... :?

Mr Fourex

Bench
I've seen on other boards you can change your name.

I think they had a sticky

You had to request the name change publicly.

That way other members could keep track of you

.......should they wish.

Wilfred

Juniors
3. Lockyer
2. Reed
1. Glenn

Thoroughly enjoyed this match, passion from both teams was conspicuous, refereeing decisions were dubious on a couple of occasions (for both teams) well done Broncos!!! gunna miss Lockyer.......have any advances been made in human cloning lately? hmmm....lol

Mr Fourex

Bench
You trying to tell me something? :sarcasm:

:lol:..........not at all.

What's the go with your request being ignored?

Seems to me that there are always PLENTY of moderators/admin logged in at any given time.

Odd behaviour

.......or board policy to ignore board members requests?

Latest posts