What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 15 vs. Panthers Discussion + Voting

Broncos fan!

Juniors
It was a massively frustrating game to watch from the poor refereeing (not blaming them for the loss), all the errors and the fact that our forwards couldn't go forward. Not taking anything away from the panthers they were the better team on the night. Thats a shame about Glenn he was auditioning for the center position for next year, i presume Hodges will be back by the time Glenn is playing again its a real shame.

Points for this game are tough to give out.

3) Parker - Because of his work Rate

2) Tronc - He was the only real forward to give us any drive going forward i thought.

1) Hoffman - Good work at the back again. Looks dangerous coming through the middle.

I think Kenny needed a week in QLD cup he was unfit and it showed he really struggled out there.

Agreed on Kenny. I don't know why we played him if he was only going to get 20 minutes. He came off after less than 15 FFS. Maybe give him a few weeks in QLD Cup to blow the cobwebs out and give McGuire/Anderson a go who were awesome last week.

beads6

First Grade
Poor peformance from the boys, just didn't turn up with the right attitude IMO. I think Dodds needs to start making more metres otherwise he drops off the bench IMO. Still think he will develop into a great player. Lockyer looked tired and the team seemed uninterested. Wallace needs to stand up IMO he needs to be consistent.

GoBroncos

Juniors
Hi Everyone,

Sorry I don't know where to ask this but can any member vote on the game?

As for the game, we have played better and hopefully the loss will bring on bigger and better things for the rest of the season.

GB

TheFrog

Coach
That was ridiculous. The refereeing was atrocious

Could not agree more. 9-3 Broncos the penalty count was I believe. Broncos inside the 10 all evening but never pinged. Lockyer should have been binned. First Bronco try followed a knock on.

Ghoulies

Bench
Could not agree more. 9-3 Broncos the penalty count was I believe. Broncos inside the 10 all evening but never pinged. Lockyer should have been binned. First Bronco try followed a knock on.
Enjoy the win Froggy. We both know they'll be drying up by September.

Country Bronco

Juniors
Hi Everyone,

Sorry I don't know where to ask this but can any member vote on the game?

As for the game, we have played better and hopefully the loss will bring on bigger and better things for the rest of the season.

GB

Welcome GB!!!

Just vote without paying fee, thats what i did.:p

CB

DeeJ

Bench
3. Thaiday
2. Hoffman
1. Sims

Dunno why they looked so flat and out of it last night but hopefully its a one off.

Lycon79

Juniors
I thought that game was awful I hope Henjack whips them all week at training I think they were all counting the beers they were gonna have after a win.

3. Hoffman - great to see him realise his potential
2. Thaiday - best player in the comp this year give him the DallyM
1. Parker - put in all night

And why the hell was Lockyer in at dummy half so often last night ???

benj4

Juniors
Hoffman was by far our best player I thought. Took some brutal hits and it didn't even faze him.

Te'o had some good touches and Winterstein was solid on the wing. I'm spewing they are letting him go. I rate him over Yow Yeh and Kemp.

lockyno1

Post Whore
We would have won if Hunt was at hooker, gosh McCollough is so gosh damn slow out of hooker, a modern day John Morris! Hunt comes on, we look like scoring every set! Plus I hope that ref is not in first grade again!

Steve_oneskie

Juniors
We would have won if Hunt was at hooker, gosh McCollough is so gosh damn slow out of hooker, a modern day John Morris! Hunt comes on, we look like scoring every set! Plus I hope that ref is not in first grade again!

Agree about the ref he made far to many mistakes last night. I think McCullough is picked because of his work rate in defense he made 46 tackles last night and only missed 2. Hunt made 7 but missed 4. Hunt is a far better attacker but i still prefer McCullough and i think he has plenty of talent.

gUt

Coach
I was at the game at ground level and Mac burned a lot of juice early with frantic defense.

Latest posts