What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 15 vs Wests Tigers 3,2,1 points

Broncodroid

Juniors
Round 15 vs Wests (3,2,1 points)

Brisbane Fans

Nominate your 3,2,1 points here for Tigers game. Remember, all votes are to be nominated before 5.00PM (EST) Thursday and allocated as follows:

3 -

2 -

1 -

Veteran prop Shane Webcke has lept ahead of captain Darren Lockyer to head the table with 13 points (same amount as his Dally M total funnily enough) to Lockyer's 12 points. Brett Seymour after another 3 points last week from Brisbane fans is third.
Thanks to all who regulary participate!

Broncodroid

Juniors
My points are:

3pts - Darren Lockyer: 16pts, 6 from 7 goals (where are the hecklers hiding? A turnaround in his goal kicking as expected), a try and a hand in most tries last night. Too good, still the best player in the premiership.

2pts - Karmichael Hunt: Who is that other young fullback again in the NRL that was rivalling Hunt? :) Who cares to be honest. Awesome again, started slow this season though is turning his year around with some brilliant performances.

1pt - Shaun Berrigan: Two more tries, a busy performance. Hard to narrow it down for the last point, backing from Origin got him over the line.

Big Pete

Referee
3. Corey Parker
2. Darren Lockyer
1. Karmichael Hunt

Also Broncodroid Lockyer missed a sitter, he's far too inconsistent.

Broncodroid

Juniors
Big Pete said:
3. Corey Parker
2. Darren Lockyer
1. Karmichael Hunt

Also Broncodroid Lockyer missed a sitter, he's far too inconsistent.

I am fully aware of where he missed the goal from and telling us "he's far too inconsistent" is stating the obvious when he is kicking at 61% for the season. We know this, though IMO he will come good as he is doing.

Darren Lockyer can kick goals, we saw that in his early years as a point scoring whiz for Brisbane. We know what happened, he handed the duties quite happily too Mick Devere and the rest is history.

In 2004, Lockyer when subbed in for the injured Devere kicked 21 from 29 goals and for Australia he was 10 from 11, 31 from 41 (included 0 from 1 at Origin 1) at 75.6% is respectable in the NRL.

With conversions comes confidence, Lockyer's goalkicking % will continue to rise and as I said earlier in the year, I think we will see near enough 70% by seasons end.

Big Pete

Referee
I still don't think he should be kicker though when Seymour thus far has shown better consistency, but ey I'm still willing to give Lockyer a shot as long as he improves his percentage.

Broncodroid

Juniors
If we are looking at Round 13 as the halfway point for the season, Darren Lockyer is 11/14 at 78.6%. Will be interesting to see how the back half compares to the front half of 34/60 at 56.7%.

Leaving this alone now, getting back to 3,2,1 points...

ethos

Live Update Team
They were very sharp on Saturday, that's for sure.

3 - Darren Lockyer.
2 - Karmichael Hunt.
1 - Barry Berrigan.

Latest posts