What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 16 Game vs Newcastle

Dragonslayer

First Grade
I can see the presser now................the loss of Vaughan upset the balance of the team. The Knights are a quality team and we have to play better.

BankstownDragon

Juniors
I feel sick....
Even if we come back,though highly unlikely and un deserved, we need to sack Mary NOW.
Game plan, structures and patterns are up side down.

OzDragon

Coach
It's only 3 converted tries the difference, but my f**king god what a shit half. Mary ought to be proud of that effort!

MilanDragon

Juniors
This is potentially the best thing that could happen for our season.

I'm not watching the game (fortunately my wife dragged me out!)

Maybe this half will be the catalyst for change

SaintPauli

Juniors
We simply play teams into form.
First it was Bulldogs
Then it was Parra
and Now Newcastle. Newcastle ? and at Kogarah.

UNACCEPTABLE CRAP !
I can only hope BUT Our season is OVER based on last 3 weeks.

Sack McCrone

Dorsai

Juniors
They are going to put a cricket score on this pathetic mob. Good job super coach, no need to change anything with this side. They are doing exactly what you have coached into them.
I am embarrassed for the jersey. Go put on the other strip for Petes sake because they do not deserve to be wearing the redV.

Consider the season gone because super coach got his contract. Widdop got his contract. The only player that looked dangerous is going to the scum next year.

Super coach will blame everyone and everything else but it is his fault first and foremost. It is also the fault of his players and the lack of forethought in the team he picked.

I am just disgusted.

KogarahWarrior

Juniors
5 TRIES FROM THE CELLAR DWELLERS IN 15 MINUTES. I swear the past games from the bye have been more painful to watch than the entire 2013 season.

Definition of McCrone- A poor, incompetent loser who gives away 7 tackle sets. I normally don't lose faith in players, but this guy..

Can Toronto have him NOW?