What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 16 Vs Manly

GongPanther

Referee
Are you actually dyslexic?
Yes,albeit mildy. I also have problems with writing. I'll write something down,and when I revise it,there are words in the sentence which I sewar I didn't type. Probably dissociative identity disorder...I dunno.

mxlegend99

Referee
the sad part is we see players suspended for far less. As a panther if that happened to our player I would not be happy. Should have got at least a week
If it happened to any of our players I would be annoyed. 10 fold if it happened to one returning from a facial injury.

We're better than doing grubby shit like that. Tamou has never been a grub that I can recall. Made no sense for him to do that.

Walker or Taupau doing it to us wouldnt be unexpected. Or Hetherington doing it. But Tamou? Its out of character for him

OldPanther

Coach
If it happened to any of our players I would be annoyed. 10 fold if it happened to one returning from a facial injury.

We're better than doing grubby shit like that. Tamou has never been a grub that I can recall. Made no sense for him to do that.

Walker or Taupau doing it to us wouldnt be unexpected. Or Hetherington doing it. But Tamou? Its out of character for him

Should have been suspended.

Fangs

Coach
Yes,albeit mildy. I also have problems with writing. I'll write something down,and when I revise it,there are words in the sentence which I sewar I didn't type. Probably dissociative identity disorder...I dunno.

That must be bloody frustrating. Especially when having to write posts on here.

franklin2323

Immortal
It’s all good & well asking for changes in our backline but it needs to be within our top 30. As far as I know Ratu or Sivo aren’t in our 30, so they’re out of the question.

Not sure we can do too much with our squad next week given who is out, especially with Tamou & Kikau likely out as well. Lui Toso is out as well. Maybe we can bring up a Martin or Talakai? Not sure why Hetherington is being dropped by some, I thought he was good again yesterday. I might be biased because he is a favourite of mine though.

Backs against the wall next week but maybe with expectation being off is & a few changes we might be able to unleash a little more.

Yesterday was pure shit but sooner or later the injuries were going to catch up to us. We’ve lost momentum & are now probably playing the way a team should be with the injuries & unavailability we’ve had. It probably highlights how much we were overachieving for the first half of the year.

Who replaced Eisenhuth? Aekins can play he is part of fulltime squad. Both wingers bombed tries v Tigers so we are talking a month of bad form.

Tui-Loso is injured but Martin hits hard. The bench struggled the last few games so changes are needed

Kilkenny

Coach
Today's performance nothing short of disgraceful. No excuses, we were rubbish and the Sea Eagles while pretty poor themselves deserved the two points.

No positives to come of the game. We are flat track bullies in so much as on those occasions when our forward pack is on, against inferior opposition we can get the job done and come away with two points.

It was a poor performance by all concerned, including coaching staff, so it is a little unfair to single individuals out for criticism although there are plenty deserving of criticism.

Leaving aside the individual errors, missed tackles and dropped ball for me personally it was another example where we are basically clueless in attack generally, have zero structure, zero plan and our go to play, only play is high midfield bombs and we are hopeless at those too.

There's a lot I could say/write but now's not the time. I'll have a few drinks and wait until later today when perhaps I have calmed down somewhat because what I witnessed today made my blood boil.

Still pissed off by Saturday night's dismal effort so just not going to bother making any further comment of the game.

CCJohnC

Juniors
Did I hear on the commentary that they were using a new type of ball? Hence the lot of dropped ball.

Latest posts