What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 16 vs Sharks

I remember we used to say this in 2005, 2006, 2007. There will be no week that turns the season around this season was set in stone way back when we had that pathetic attempt at playing football against the Saints in the trial match.

Sharks will f**king smash us.

Unfortunately I have to back TT on this one.
There is no such thing as "this is our week", we have had two major chances to have our week yet we f*ck them up. I don't know, without Anasta this could be bad.

No fans here have lost faith. Roosters fans stay strong.
This is a sh*t time, but realistically it's going to take something amazing to avoid the spoon.

African Monkey

First Grade
I remember we used to say this in 2005, 2006, 2007. There will be no week that turns the season around this season was set in stone way back when we had that pathetic attempt at playing football against the Saints in the trial match.

Sharks will f**king smash us.
In 2007 you guys went on a run after beating the Sharks with Freddys first game in charge. It could happen again.

in 2007 the Dragons game was "the week" that would turn around our season, as was every other game we ultimately ended up losing. We will continue to get smashed every week until Gus is appointed in some capacity at the club.

Latest posts