What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 17 Dragons v Titans

redVinme

Bench
I hate seeing them smiling and joking after the game . You just got your butts kicked by an inferior team. Should be disgusted in themselves

Imagine if you went to work and did your job with the effort these paper weights do?
This 100%. I know nene is an ex titan but he looked actually happy, f**k that. Especially after another display like that

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
FMD. There's no fire in these players at all.
The second half last week was only time int he last 4 games they have shown any heart or passion.

That's 40 minutes of good football out of 320.
Can we admit we are at crisis point yet, 3 losses from 4 games against teams lower on the table than we are.
I don't mind them playing badly but there no bloody effort from some of these clowns.

I'd argue the Dragons have been in crisis point ever since Wayne Bennett's unprofessional departure took place in 2011.

Sadly, there is no end in sight.

Gareth67

First Grade
Everything to play for and they just could not produce the goods - yet again . So bluudy disheartening . May the good lord help us against Brisbane , Manly , Canb....etc. etc. etc.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
I've got to say that Widdop is one of the most hot and cold players I've ever seen. I mean they say we can't possibly play Nona because he is rocks and diamonds. Widdop is exactly the same. Horrible game tonight.

No doubt Widdop was poor tonigh, but his performance wasn't helped by terrible dummy half service by McIness, and a non existent halfback.

FlameThrower

Bench
I hate seeing them smiling and joking after the game . You just got your butts kicked by an inferior team. Should be disgusted in themselves

Imagine if you went to work and did your job with the effort these paper weights do?
Not enough dragons fans to boo them this time....very dire game to watch...and our effort and urgency on things like an opposition player dropping the ball, Packer just watches it...very disappointing ....great way to start the weekend..:rage::rage::rage: