What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 17: Eels V. Tigpies Team List

The Predictor

Juniors
Brad should be fired for the fact he honestly hasn’t a clue when it comes to picking and operating a bench, he really is clueless and a vindictive stubborn merkin at the best of times, if he had the clubs best interest at heart he wouldn’t be sticking with the second rate coaching team he has chosen, though as long he is safe, no need for a premiership…..

rant over…for now

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
Brad should be fired for the fact he honestly hasn’t a clue when it comes to picking and operating a bench, he really is clueless and a vindictive stubborn merkin at the best of times, if he had the clubs best interest at heart he wouldn’t be sticking with the second rate coaching team he has chosen, though as long he is safe, no need for a premiership…..

rant over…for now
Don't you think winning a comp would be the best way to keep his job? I'm a bit perplexed by some of his decisions of late, and i sure am not happy about the way we have played in some games this year. But to suggest BA is doing anything deliberately to sabotage the club is f**ken nuts, IMO.

The Predictor

Juniors
Don't you think winning a comp would be the best way to keep his job? I'm a bit perplexed by some of his decisions of late, and i sure am not happy about the way we have played in some games this year. But to suggest BA is doing anything deliberately to sabotage the club is f**ken nuts, IMO.
I don’t…..he’s had a job for nine years, promoting his kids and winning f**k all of nothing, just saying 🤷🏼‍♂️

Gronk

Staff member
^^ FWIW Makka played lock for Cook Islands in the Pacific Test.

Gazzamatta

Coach
NRL Physio predicted this during the week.

Rib cartilage.
Ever had one Gronky? I did last year. Holy fu*k it hurt. Took this silly old merkin 3 weeks till it was bearable but I certainly dont resemble The Colossus of ComBank.

Gronk

Staff member
Anyone else laugh when heard Makatoa is starting for us? I mean really?
If you paid attention, you’d know that our best games are on the back of Matto coming on after 15 or 20 and playing 60 mins at lock. Matto has had his best year under this structure.

So our “starting” lock is not our best player and you should not view Makas selection as the coach awarding him that way.

hindy111

Post Whore
If you paid attention, you’d know that our best games are on the back of Matto coming on after 15 or 20 and playing 60 mins at lock. Matto has had his best year under this structure.

So our “starting” lock is not our best player and you should not view Makas selection as the coach awarding him that way.

Makatoa starting lol

Latest posts