What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 17 other games

jk13

First Grade
All this does is strengthen the tpa's for semi in Brisbane for 2018. Fiji >>>> donkeys

TheParraboy

Staff member
wtf is kevin walters on about, broncos missing players ????

only thaiday wasn't there, jack reed is no loss

All this does is strengthen the tpa's for semi in Brisbane for 2018. Fiji >>>> donkeys

If his manager had any brains he'd only be signing one-year contracts and spending the off-season in Japan. Unfortunately his manager looks like someone they picked up hitchhiking when they were passing through Lithgow.

Chipmunk

Coach
Bellyache is an amazing coach of average talent...

Like, he makes Ryan Morgan and Cheyse Blair appear to be close to Origin selection, where at every single other club they're just backups...

Honestly, Kenny Bromwich would struggle to make every single clubs Ron Massey Cup team equivalent. Yet Bellyache will more than likely make him an NRL Premiership player...

Bellyache is the biggest superstar coach I've ever seen....

Just simply Wow...What a coach...I've got nothing else.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
It's not fashionable to praise the storm on here but who cares. Great club and Bellamy is a massive reason why they are successful.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Bellyache is an amazing coach of average talent...

Like, he makes Ryan Morgan and Cheyse Blair appear to be close to Origin selection, where at every single other club they're just backups...

Honestly, Kenny Bromwich would struggle to make every single clubs Ron Massey Cup team equivalent. Yet Bellyache will more than likely make him an NRL Premiership player...

Bellyache is the biggest superstar coach I've ever seen....

Just simply Wow...What a coach...I've got nothing else.
Credit must go to him, but not enough goes to Smith and Cronk. Two of the smartest players ever to pull on a boot. I heard Cronk talk to Brandy before the game on fox could make a coach quite easily with his grasp on the game. It was an excellent interview and great insight on why hm and the storm are so successful. And well Smith yeah he's the greatest player of his generation(Thurston included), he makes all forwards he plays with look like world beaters and he's always 2 or 3 rucks ahead of the game. Throw in an awesome kicking game and great leadership and he is the ultimate package. Besides the fact he's a grub and shit human.

wtf is kevin walters on about, broncos missing players ????

only thaiday wasn't there, jack reed is no loss

Ha ha ha ... Munster did not play.

Munster >>> any player Broncos players missing

Munster could very well be the best player in the game by 2020

Anyway, the Storms victory over the Cowboys a few months on that double header night made me realize this year was more than a two horse race.

Since then the Broncos have gone so far backward it might be now be a three horse between Sharks, Storm and Cowboys.

Last night confirmed to me that the Storm are favourites this year.
They could be scary good come September if healthy.

Kornstar

Coach
It's not fashionable to praise the storm on here but who cares. Great club and Bellamy is a massive reason why they are successful.

It's not fashionable to like them but it certainly correct to praise them.

Phenomenal coach seems Bellamy. He is our Belichick.

By that I mean that Belichick has always had Brady during his successful tenure at the Patriots, like Bellamy has always had Smith and to a lesser extent Slater and Cronk.

It is going to be interesting to see how they both go when they both lose their best player around the same time.

It is clear their training methods and coaching is to have everyone know their job but at the same time know everyone else's. The attention to detail is second to none.

The interesting part will be when the leaders who appear to drive it on the filed leave and how the next generation step up with different leadership. One game here or there during origin etc. won't give an indication because it is the sustained, gruelling long season that will ultimately show how good they are as coaches.

strider

Post Whore
This taking the 2 business has gone overboard.

I think its come about by teams so keen to give penalties close to their line ... and coaches have finally gone, oh well f**k it you wanna keep giving us chances, we kick 3 penalties and its as good as a try

strider

Post Whore
Oh goody ... i just realised i picked the tigers ... i thought i picked penruff

I think its come about by teams so keen to give penalties close to their line ... and coaches have finally gone, oh well f**k it you wanna keep giving us chances, we kick 3 penalties and its as good as a try

Could be. But when you've a game that's less 15 minutes old and it's 2 all, on a dry track, something is wrong.

Latest posts