What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 17 Penrith V Brisvegas.

Black Magik

Juniors
The Broncos will not get a wooden spoon this year. They have simplified their defence. I predict they will win the last games of the year.

WestyLife

First Grade
Again what is to gain from flogging the terrible sides. We defend well even on our off days which is good

Didn't you read what I said? I'm saying the point differential doesn't matter it's how they play to get the result which in this case was less than the 2020 standard so far. I also never said it was a reason to panic either.

franklin2323

Immortal
I’d prefer Parra, Canberra have more metal.

It’s more likely to be Parra. One victory for them would mean Canberra need to win all three and better the for and against.

Canberra have more metal but also are more weakened ( depend Mahoney's outcome) regardless you'd think we would start favourites against either

Luke Bowden

First Grade
We should be fielding a full strength side.

unfortunately Parra have a few key players out or in doubt. It’s a shame, I would have loved to have seen them go at it, full strength.

martielang

Bench
Still think people are underestimating parra. They are a confidence team, they beat us next week or get a couple of good wins going into the finals they'll be hard to beat in the semi/s.

WestyLife

First Grade
We should be fielding a full strength side.

unfortunately Parra have a few key players out or in doubt. It’s a shame, I would have loved to have seen them go at it, full strength.

Same. Would have been good to get a really up tempo top 4 game pre finals.

age.s

First Grade
Still think people are underestimating parra. They are a confidence team, they beat us next week or get a couple of good wins going into the finals they'll be hard to beat in the semi/s.

Helps when refs give you random periods of 13 v 12 too.

mxlegend99

Referee
Some might underestimate them. But theres a reason they're the only team to beat us this year and they're sitting top 4. They're a solid side capable of magic plays and when they fire can put points on quickly.

This game won't be easy at all. Our form lately is better. But it's not great. I thinkw should get the job done but I am not confident whatsoever.

Jane Murray

Bench
Some might underestimate them. But theres a reason they're the only team to beat us this year and they're sitting top 4. They're a solid side capable of magic plays and when they fire can put points on quickly.

This game won't be easy at all. Our form lately is better. But it's not great. I thinkw should get the job done but I am not confident whatsoever.

If it wasn't for a 10 minute lapse, on our part, we would have won that game.

maple_69

Bench
Over the past 8 weeks, they've scored more than 20 twice and they haven't had a convincing win since the start of July. There defense however has been fantastic, except for the Bunnies game. If we play like we did against the Sharks/Raiders/Manly we should be fine. If we turn up and grind it out as in the Titans/Cows/Tigers/Broncos/Warriors games, they could definitely get us.