What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 18 | Rabbitohs 34-14 Knights @ ANZ | Sun 2.00pm

Round 18 result :: Rabbitohs vs Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yosh

Coach
For someone as passionate about the Knights, who posts as much as you do its amazing how little and how wrong you usually are.

Solid effort IMO.

Huge difference between having a different opinion as you and being wrong mate.

Let me clear it up for you:

I have different opinion to you.
You are wrong.

Get it?

Big Tim

First Grade
I've never seen a teams fans disrespect a team that has just convincingly beaten them like the majority of Knights fans have in this thread.

I'd get it if it was Easts or Tigers or Dragons fans. But I have no idea why so many Knights fans have such an intense hatred of us. It seems like they hate us more than any other set of fans on LU.

If you have to ask.

552449_10151080050782247_1843692802_n.jpg

Ouch, that stings. A handful of people on a forum will see it.

Sam accidently headbutted KOD and KOD got knocked out. Blood coming out from the cheek or nose..

Accidentally? I guess thats why it is ruled a legal shot.

Our players should accidentally lead with their elbows and make contact with the crown of their heads.

perverse

Referee
Willie hit the nail on the head. We were raped in the ruck and the forwards. Placing blame elsewhere is stupid.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Just watched the replay and not for one second am I blaming the referees for our loss, but we were awarded a penalty in the second minute and that was it. Surely Souths can't have been that perfect around the ruck and not offside for 78 minutes ...

Latest posts