What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 18 v Broncos

Original Name

Juniors
I think in Josh Mansour best years & form his key stats would be comparable to Brian To’o. Josh’s best years were in a pretty good to very good side while Brian has played in premiership winning sides.
No winger in fact has had a year when they were close to To'o in terms of metres gained. It isn't close and Ferguson one year at the Roosters when they went back to back is the closest.

Munky

Coach
Taniela Tuiaki is the closest I can remember to To'o.

Shame his career was shortened by injury.

Fangs

Coach
Yet couldn't take a high ball.

The fact that To'o is never beaten in the air just adds to his greatness

Not so much that he doesn't get beaten. I just think teams can't isolate him very well. He had a stellar game against the Broncos in 2021 where he was targeted. Dropped a couple but caught some absolute screamers as well.

He would always be in the contest but against a winger like Feldt with an equal play at the ball I'd say he loses 6-7/10 times.

Latest posts