What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 18 v Broncos

globalpanther

Juniors
Must win before bye, 4 pt win + prob kills Broncos top 4 hopes.

Dyl
Turuva/Laurie
Tago/Laurie
Alamoti
To'o
Cole
Luai
Leota
Kenny
JFH
Soro
Marto
Yeo

Laurie/Sommerton
LSmith
Henry
Eiso/Geyer
18.Toelau

WestyLife

First Grade
Must win before bye, 4 pt win + prob kills Broncos top 4 hopes.

Dyl
Turuva/Laurie
Tago/Laurie
Alamoti
To'o
Cole
Luai
Leota
Kenny
JFH
Soro
Marto
Yeo

Laurie/Sommerton
LSmith
Henry
Eiso/Geyer
18.Toelau

Won't happen but I'd be keen to see the McLean Brothers replace Turuva/Tago and Laurie at 6.

No I don't hate those guys but as a centre/wing pair it's just getting worse by the week. Even just one week dropped with a bye coming to send a message to them.

globalpanther

Juniors
Won't happen but I'd be keen to see the McLean Brothers replace Turuva/Tago and Laurie at 6.

No I don't hate those guys but as a centre/wing pair it's just getting worse by the week. Even just one week dropped with a bye coming to send a message to them.
At least move both to left side just to try and spark something. Both been awful.

globalpanther

Juniors
Ivan did mention yesterday Laurie is making it impossible to leave out and needs to find a spot in team, maybe centre this wk or 5/8 & Cole centre.

Iamback

Coach
Hard to know how it happened, but that was Souths not having anyone back for a 20m tap or Bud Sullivan not numbering up on the short side levels of bad.

It has been the theme all season the right having misses like that.

To'o was on the wing earlier in the year. So it wasn't even all on Turuva because he was fine making the correct decisions on that side

Iamback

Coach
Against the Broncos at Suncorp? It's a grand final rematch.

Laurie/McLean sounds like an absolute bloodbath.

Cole to centre. Alamoti to the wing
Changing To'o/Turuva wings

There are things you can do without being so dramatic as that.

Does a Luai/Laurie halves pairing work?

Laurie was our best again on the weekend and looks like missing out

All we need is a tweek of the side.
Then have a bye and work on things further

WestyLife

First Grade
Turuva dropped? That is wild.

Turuva is quoted in the western weekender as having him and tago called out by the coaching staff for their defence after the Manly game. It's still a problem and getting worse so what do you do? Ivan has tried to address it with words already.

Fangs

Coach
Turuva is quoted in the western weekender as having him and tago called out by the coaching staff for their defence after the Manly game. It's still a problem and getting worse so what do you do? Ivan has tried to address it with words already.

Moving or dropping one player is big enough. After yesterday they might just do that.

Two changes on an edge is what I call a wholesale change. It's just too much. Keep in mind Cleary hasn't been there either and he is one of the best defensive halves in the game.

Latest posts