What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 18 v Broncos

Frankus

Juniors
Ivan did mention yesterday Laurie is making it impossible to leave out and needs to find a spot in team, maybe centre this wk or 5/8 & Cole centre.
He needs to be in the 13, most definitely. I'd be playing him at 6 with Luai at 7. Let him run, he looks dangerous every time he takes the line on. Play him on the same side as Tago and Turuva and tell him not to pass the ball to them because they will just cough it up anyway.

Stinkfinger

Juniors
Basically their reserve grade team they fielded was better than our reserve grade squad... Take nothing more out of it other than we play the long game and dont have the cattle we once did to get us through this period without much more than a hiccup.
They had a first grade game manager. That was the difference in my opinion. And we are vulnerable out wide and teams are exploiting it.

Girds89

Bench
Ivan has picked a pretty terrible bench. I get that Laurie had a blinder but Trent offers far more as a 14 and surely Huth drops out for someone

The issue is we jast have no 2md rowers.mav not even being in the 22 shows where hes at.

I agree trent probs offers more than laurie but hopefully ivan has the chops to bring laurie on in the middle against their tired forwards to run amok.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Both Smith and Henry have done well off the bench. Both bringing aggression and post contact meters to the game. Laurie is a good move at 14, quite capable of allowing Kenny to move out to the 2nd row if needed.

His service is OK, in fact quite nippy round the ruck.

Kilkenny

Coach
It was great so see Patea get a debut and showed he will be good in the future. He got gassed pretty quickly in his first spell, will be much better next season after a full off season.