What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 18 v Broncos

Iamback

Coach
How has Schneider kept his spot? He was awful last weekend. He has been awful this half. He is just not

He should not be anywhere near NRL. Cleary, Luai, Cole, Laurie, Toelau, Schneider should be halves pecking order.

I don't want Schneider near the team BUT look at the passes. Just horrible it is taking to long to get to him or passes behind the player.

That is our problem too many plodders in the team

snickers007

Juniors
I knew as soon as we declined the gift 2 points that we would cough the ball up and give away a penalty on the back of it. The subsequent try really was the icing on the cake.

We've been doing this same shit for years - especially in the rain. Knocking back easy points, and then turning over the ball. And that's on Ivan. He's so bloody stubborn.

Nathan can't come back soon enough. We're really missing his kicking game.

Frankus

Juniors
Leading in every statisitical category at half time and losing on the scoreboard. This feels eerily like the GF but we have no Cleary to bail us this time.
Same as last week. Our attack is so pedestrian. Running sideways, no one is straightening the attack. We should punt Turuva and Tago and bring in the McLean boys. Alamoti and To’o on the other side

Iamback

Coach
It’s taking so long cause he’s so far wide of the ruck.

Move Luai to first receiver and tell him get close to the ruck and attack in behind.

Luai's side isn't much better though. How much decent ball has Cole got?
I can't remember 1 good chance

Munky

Coach
I knew as soon as we declined the gift 2 points that we would cough the ball up and give away a penalty on the back of it. The subsequent try really was the icing on the cake.

We've been doing this same shit for years - especially in the rain. Knocking back easy points, and then turning over the ball. And that's on Ivan. He's so bloody stubborn.

Nathan can't come back soon enough. We're really missing his kicking game.

Worse than that.

We declined two points did f**k all with the ball and then declined another two points.

Absolutely clueless in the rain.

age.s

First Grade
Just need to get through this half and we should have Nath back.

Didnt think we were too bad that half. One poor read from Tago, Kenny/Schneider being out of sync and a few rock moments from Jarome the main issues.