What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 18 v Gummy's

thebigredv

First Grade
We start off well. Once we cop our first penalty the sky falls down. All the f cken 6 agains. the possession those Sharks had no wonder they are killing us. Boys prone to make too many errors. My wife just walk out of the room because of all my cussing.
Don’t waste your breath with this lot. The sooner we see the back of them all the better.

This ref is an utter disgrace. Theres no way all those 6 agains were justified. Moga wasnt offside on that last one. Yet Cronulla lay all over us in tackles and permanently offside and we get nothing. I think were trying hard but Feagai again- just no clues. JDB trying really hard, but caught too many times on the ground so no second marker. But this ref- what an arsehole

Gareth67

First Grade
Yes they did play well for a period of the half then dropped their bundles at the end. Open the gate as the horse has all but bolted now .

Must say that Hunt is still playing good footy as is JDB and a few others - the rest seem to have clocked - off for the night .

Last edited:

True_Believer

Juniors
Not sure what you can do here - there's noone in ressies to take their place. Unfortunately this is what we have for this year. Hopefully we can recruit well from this point forward. If not then we've got no hope for next year either.

thebigredv

First Grade
This ref is an utter disgrace. Theres no way all those 6 agains were justified. Moga wasnt offside on that last one. Yet Cronulla lay all over us in tackles and permanently offside and we get nothing. I think were trying hard but Feagai again- just no clues. JDB trying really hard, but caught too many times on the ground so no second marker. But this ref- what an arsehole
Lawrie and Sloan purposely gave away a 6 again on the line while on the 4th tackle. What kind of strategy is that for a team with no stamina?

I can't blame the ref tonight. We are a rabble. Carr might need to go and do some work somewhere else. He's had a chance to improve us and he hasn't.

Let's get real about standards. Stop being defensive and nice.

DragonBorn95

Juniors
MY NIPS ARE GETTING BIGGER.. Honestly its the same old defence, either rush up with no communication then they just roll through the middle.. Or we go backwards trying to figure out the play while they have the momentum, it is impossible. Probably sound like a prick tonight but im so deflated.. fitness is %100 an issue but structures and mindset are harder to build into a team.. Flanno has a massive job but he wont put up with our weak standards set by those before.. Just want to see some hunger fk they are paid well enough its a joke

Latest posts