What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 18 v Gummy's

Dragon David

First Grade
Agree.
Hunt has checked out of our club.
Time to piss him off and start fresh
We need a leader. If Hunt didn't continue to have the shits because he didn't get his way, then we might be a better team last week and tonight. He has clocked off and only wanting to do the bare essentials. He is not doing the leaders job which for this useless team we need a couple and Hunt right now has gone nomadic.

He needs to be dropped. Who would want to take him with his price tag - another club would not be that silly. Now we are the silly ones retaining a player who is worth keeping.

Last edited:

I'm Hornby

Juniors
There was a Dolphins game in there too wasn't there? How did we go in that one again? Not too mention either that the Roosters are not even a top 8 side this year, Penrith's most key attacking player missed the majority of the game and the Bunnies were missing their whole spine and nearly well embarrassed us from an unlosable position

This is hardly an impressive run and the Sharks game tomorrow night will show we are the same old dumb and crap team.
Just going to give my post in reply to another poster last night a bump.

The people on here (they know who they are) who claimed a change of coach would have an immediate impact, I wonder how they feel now that we've conceded more than 100 points in 2 games under the new coach? I hope they're feeling stupid, they certainly should be.

Carr talking to the media before the game about how he cracked the whip and set standards with the team during the week, what an absolute piss take that is from a fraudulent coach who is trying to angle himself for a gig next year.

Flanno needs to show some leadership and care to the cause and get a release from Manly immediately to come across and start to put his stamp on things now. This is his team, he can't keep hiding at Manly for the remainder of the season and bury his head in the sand.

Like many of us know, until we see real change in this rotten club from the top down, nothing will change and we may as well find something else to do with the time we watch this rabble play each week.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
I hate to say it, but I've grown to hate this team with a white hot passion.
In 55 years I've never seen a Saints team as unskilled, unmotivated, inept and frustrating as this listless bunch of ar$eclowns.
It's one thing to follow your team through thick and thin but this amateur hour slop is beyond endurance.
Me too mate. The whole club expects us to support them through thick and thin. Buy memberships. Buy their jerseys and clothes and they continue to dish up rubbish. The players don’t care, the directors don’t care. And us supporters are the ones that feel the pain.

Gareth67

First Grade
I hate to say it, but I've grown to hate this team with a white hot passion.
In 55 years I've never seen a Saints team as unskilled, unmotivated, inept and frustrating as this listless bunch of ar$eclowns.
It's one thing to follow your team through thick and thin but this amateur hour slop is beyond endurance.
That’s half the problem Bazza , passion , this current mob of boot-sloggers have no idea about passion and pride for your club - for the jersey itself .

Whatever players make up our season ‘24 squad should be shown our history , plus that of the old Saints and Steeler sides before amalgamation .

Let them know that the supporters expect 100% commitment from them , if we get that then we will be contented win , lose or draw .

Last edited: