What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 18 v Roosters

dungay dragon

Juniors
If you are suggesting that Michael Molo is not completely out of his depth against this Rooster's pack, that will do me.
Have no knock on either Couchman Champ , simply stating Coaches tend not to BBQ their up n coming forwards against one of the Comps best
We appear bereft of quality back ups with a few notables on the injured list hence why He has persevered with Lawrie , God Forbid and in this case Molo ...Lightweight forward with some NRL experience who tries hard at best , but unlikely to make a dint..
Both Coachmans are on the shortlist to get their opportunity at the appropriate time
Just watching the NSW Cup v the Chooks ...there are a ferw others staking a claim as well ......

Old Timer

Coach
Edit:
The only acceptable excuse today is for piss poor refereeing.

If we are to believe in our coach’s and players then today is where we show it.

It doesn’t mean we have to win but rather show we want to win.

Love him or hate him J W H is still a premier aloha prop and congrats to him on his milestone.

He would have been very handy in a big red v jersey all these years.

Last edited:

dungay dragon

Juniors
Not expecting anything but a spirited performance from our lads today, especially with the Roosters friend - Ashley Klein - on deck to blow the pea out of the whistle for the red, white & blue.
Today will really test where we are at this Season
Up against a side full of confidence , in fine form and desperate to take the title before they lose a huge no of their current list
Fire Up Boys

DeathBlooms

Juniors
They have the ability to win this game but it depends what team turns up. Need an even better defensive performance than last week. Unfortuatantly, so far we haven't been able back up our good performances.

They will start fast with heap of energy for JWH milestone game so hopefully they can hold on earlier.

Discipline needs to be good as well or Klein will give Roosters every leg up possible.

BLM01

First Grade
Edit:
The only acceptable excuse today is for piss poor refereeing.

If we are to believe in our coach’s and players then today is where we show it.

It doesn’t mean we have to win but rather show we want to win.

Love him or hate him J W H is still a premier aloha prop and congrats to him on his milestone.

He would have been very handy in a big red v jersey all these years.
What about the factual excuse they have a better side.
I agree I want to see want and desire
But unlike many here..I will not go straight to Flanno if we dont perform or we get out performed.

carltonsouth79

First Grade
Watching the Fox pre game show, all Rorters. JWH love in, celebrating the ‘74 and ‘75 Chooks GF wins. Maybe two minutes on us. Interesting Flanno saying Walker will be tackled this time, hopefully not lots of penalties….
Not confident, their pack and halves very strong. Our chance out wide with Sloan and Suli I think. Hoping it’s not another massacre like the previous game…too many Rorters fans at work to give it to me!

Old Timer

Coach
What about the factual excuse they have a better side.
I agree I want to see want and desire
But unlike many here..I will not go straight to Flanno if we dont perform or we get out performed.
I don’t deny they have a better side nor did I say we had to win.

I said we have to show we want to win and that applies no matter the score and if we don’t show that then we are not committed and have learnt very little.

If the massacre of Anzac Day is not enough to inspire us then nothing will.

Simple game plan belt their halves and attack their centres.

Latest posts