What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 18 v Roosters

If I was the coach, Eisenhuth, BMM, Lawrie, Sloan & Hunt would all be shaking hands with the NSW Cup coach on Monday.
Not. Good. Enough.

Lomax can go to FB, Finau to his wing, Flanno to 1/2, Egan to lock.
God only knows who plays 5/8, but I'd rather play with 12 men than suffer another 80 minutes of (C)Hunt.

Dragon David

First Grade
What an absolute disgrace. How can a club like ours compete against the club who have the much better players. From Fullback to Lock they are just too strong. I say what a disgrace because it just shows how the comp can allow the Roosters to have all of those marquee players. If we cannot get anyone decent, it is just a waste of time I think. You can't win a comp with second rate players it is obvious. Flanno can try and instil pride and passion in the players but that doesn't win games. It is the quality of the players that win them and we just don't have them. Not one.

Nice way to end the game boys, need a good look in the mirror, got embarrassed again,
Honestly justa

I used to get embarrassed by the players but I am not sure so much with this group. There's quite a few players who give their best despite their own frailties. Hunt is embarrassing when you weigh it all up. It's embarrassing that we are losing Zac at his peak but most embarrassing of all is the club staff who can't get deals done with quality players which is what we knew we needed before we ran out there today. With management like ours we will just continue to get results like this against better teams with something to play for. More than 50% of our problem is just not having enough quality.

DeathBlooms

Juniors
I expect so and there will be head nodding and “we have to be better” platitudes and the same side will run out next week. We just don’t have the cattle this year. Also pondering Youngy‘s effectiveness as a defensive coach.
Cowboys had same issues under him only difference was they could score points that hid the issues bit better.

BLM01

First Grade
Season is well and truly gone now. We could of lost but needed it to be closed. Our F/G is the worst out of any side so we have no chance of making the 8 now.
You cannot be real with that comment. How ridiculous. We were outclassed by a better side Yes and we need more in attack to beat / compete with the best sides but your statement is so far from reality