What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 18 vs Panthers

62baby

Juniors
When they first published the draw, this bushy had this game, in my missus hometown, pencilled in for a trip to the big smoke. Called it off when I saw this side had no intention of being competitive. Next year maybe.

getsmarty

Immortal
ravalawa_rc1_2551.jpg

JUDICIARY

Ravalawa takes early guilty plea
Author
Dragons.com.au dragons.com.au
Timestamp
Mon 15 Jul 2019, 01:12 PM

St George Illawarra winger Mikaele Ravalawa has taken the early guilty plea on a grade one careless high tackle charge on Raiders skipper Jarrod Croker.

The Fijian international was cited by the Match Review Committee in the aftermath of the Dragons' 36-14 loss to the Canberra Raiders on Sunday night.

Ravalawa has been fined $1350.

https://www.dragons.com.au/news/2019/07/15/ravalawa-guilty-plea/

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
So Graham and Widdop come in and we end up in the same position as we were when we started the season.
Where do we play Widdop? Where do we play Norman?
If Maloney is on song we will struggle again.
Dennis if anyone thinks Widdop is going to aim up with us in 14th position then they should think again...theres no way hes going to risk another busted shoulder before he returns home to finish his career in the UK

Dragonslayer

First Grade
I can see 1 escape plan for McGregor and that is selecting several debutantes in tmorrows team list and playing them on Friday night. I'm talking the likes of Timm, Ford Saab maybe even Sailor.
Jag a win and his pathways promotion comes out smelling like roses.
Lose, and say, we are giving our youngsters a chance to shine for next year, Penrith are a quality team but the experience these youngsters will gain under my coaching will be invaluable for next year. Next year I will finally have the team I want.

I doubt we will see any if our youngsters anytime soon tbh at least under McGregors coaching.

nontime111

Juniors
seriously, this is Mcmediocres only 2 tactics at coaching

1) always pick a player whos played first grade no matter how rubbish or nothing he is over any other player even if they are far far better, just in case the debutant might make a mistake, just cant risk it, as safety is the key

2) every single set , every single game, without change even once, run 4 up then a bomb maybe the other team will drop it, or some kick nothing else, just cant risk it, safety is the key we must only rely on opposition mistakes

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
seriously, this is Mcmediocres only 2 tactics at coaching

1) always pick a player whos played first grade no matter how rubbish or nothing he is over any other player even if they are far far better, just in case the debutant might make a mistake, just cant risk it, as safety is the key

2) every single set , every single game, without change even once, run 4 up then a bomb maybe the other team will drop it, or some kick nothing else, just cant risk it, safety is the key we must only rely on opposition mistakes

Nailed it - unfortunately. I am expecting Duffy to be dropped this week for going for the intercept instead of the tackle.

hermidale1

Juniors
Nailed it - unfortunately. I am expecting Duffy to be dropped this week for going for the intercept instead of the tackle.
Hunt is our biggest problem defensively.
He either rushes off the line leaving a staggered line or he over reads and slides off the man with the ball leaving his inside shoulder exposed. He was the reason for 3 tries on the weekend and he makes the same reads constantly.

BLM01

First Grade
Hunt is our biggest problem defensively.
He either rushes off the line leaving a staggered line or he over reads and slides off the man with the ball leaving his inside shoulder exposed. He was the reason for 3 tries on the weekend and he makes the same reads constantly.
Hmmmm interesting. Hunt in origin defends well in the middle / edge
Where is Possm...Hunt to hooker, cam to 13..when Widdop come back to join Norman in the halves
No..Mary has stated he plays at clubland at 7.
The pighead should watch the game closely and just try something different for a change.
I am now happy for it as we wont make finals but I was one of those advocates that benny is a good attacking option for us at 7....when he defensively hides out wide.....not so much.

BLM01

First Grade
The external pressure (outside this forum) is growing on our club. Yikes!
Should be riveting viewing on Friday night on Nine...how they respond
Imagine if Penrith are up by 22 at half time.

hazzbeen

Bench
Hmmmm interesting. Hunt in origin defends well in the middle / edge
Where is Possm...Hunt to hooker, cam to 13..when Widdop come back to join Norman in the halves
No..Mary has stated he plays at clubland at 7.
The pighead should watch the game closely and just try something different for a change.
I am now happy for it as we wont make finals but I was one of those advocates that benny is a good attacking option for us at 7....when he defensively hides out wide.....not so much.
Said the something weeks ago ....

Latest posts