What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 19 - Team List Tuesday

TheParraboy

Staff member
Don’t mind these changes and giving game time to some due to no nsw cup games. We should have more than enough to belt Canberra.

I’d say the cowboys game in a month would be another game we “rest” some players . They have been garbage

Noise

Coach
BA interview:

Moses injury not as bad as reported, is doing light weights. Starts running next week.

Opacic being given a “mental” break. Good opportunity to give Will a go

Fergo, wasn’t playing as per our “defensive structure”. Dropped to work on it. Sounds like he wouId have been back a few weeks ago but had an injury.
But but but he wasn’t dropped…

emjaycee

Coach
But but but he wasn’t dropped…
But he was dropped. Did anyone suggest he wasn't?
BA even said at the time that Fergo was sent back to Reggies to "work on some things"... club has been consistent in its story from day 1.

yy_cheng

Coach
I think Fergo outside oppa would be great..

Oppa looks for his wingers and he can talk to fergo in defense

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Of course he was dropped. But @Poupou Escobar constantly argued that he wasn’t dropped.
I don't believe he was dropped to work on his game or even because Dunster was a better player. I still reckon we were trying to force him out, but he hasn't found anyone to pick him up so he's back in the team. How would he have fixed anything in three games in reserve grade ffs? Don't believe everything you hear in the media, especially sports media.

Noise

Coach
I don't believe he was dropped to work on his game or even because Dunster was a better player. I still reckon we were trying to force him out, but he hasn't found anyone to pick him up so he's back in the team. How would he have fixed anything in three games in reserve grade ffs? Don't believe everything you hear in the media, especially sports media.
Lol. See what I mean @emjaycee ?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
If he was dropped on form you have to ask yourself why he's suddenly back in the team. What's changed? Reserve grade features nothing like the sort of edge shape facing NRL defenders. In one game he threw his hands in the air appealing to the ref while he let his opposite run past him.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Anticipation Popcorn GIF

hybrideel

Bench
I would say a major reason he is brought back in to help with rucking out and not place too much pressure on Will to do the dirty stuff. Given Haze gets pushed back pretty easy and Sivo can be very lazy, it would leave a lot of work for Will and Waqa to do with Oppa not there to help. For Fergo's faults, he does a lot of the hard rucking out work.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I would say a major reason he is brought back in to help with rucking out and not place too much pressure on Will to do the dirty stuff. Given Haze gets pushed back pretty easy and Sivo can be very lazy, it would leave a lot of work for Will and Waqa to do with Oppa not there to help. For Fergo's faults, he does a lot of the hard rucking out work.
But this was the case before he got dropped. It's not new information.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Possibly: Given another chance, maybe his defensive reads have improved in opposed sessions, BA wants more go forward from his wingers, wants him to get match fitness, a combination of all of the above?
Could be anything hey?

Gronk

Staff member
It’s game day thread bingo !

How long will it take for someone to say that it’s a danger game for us ?