What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 19 V The Cowboys

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I’d say it’s going to break in the paper tomorrow/online tonight, he’s just giving tidbits so it makes him look in the know.

What absolute garbage muck racker. The Mole said this afternoon there was nothing in it. ut there will always be a muck racker like Condon going full tilt.

t can't be Cleary cause he's played every game since tick tok. Same ith Jerome.

franklin2323

Immortal
Not sure it’s that simple. The club failed to report it if there’s a Covid breach, the NRL would want to investigate any incident. Plus that’s before we get to any possible workplace issues.

Did they though? We also never made public who did or didn't get the flu shot. Just because it wasn't made public doesn't mean it wasn't reported

Did they though? We also never made public who did or didn't get the flu shot. Just because it wasn't made public doesn't mean it wasn't reported

Well the story is it was covered up by the club. The NRL would also be obligated to report a breach to the govt, so I’d find it hard to believe it wouldn’t have got out.

We should know for sure soon.

franklin2323

Immortal
Well the story is it was covered up by the club. The NRL would also be obligated to report a breach to the govt, so I’d find it hard to believe it wouldn’t have got out.

We should know for sure soon.

I just don't see why they would report the Staines breach. Then not report this one especially when the player was made leave the bubble anyway.

It is a different story if it is to keep the player playing. Makes no sense to cover it up for no benefit

I just don't see why they would report the Staines breach. Then not report this one especially when the player was made leave the bubble anyway.

It is a different story if it is to keep the player playing. Makes no sense to cover it up for no benefit

Because there’s more to the story than just a Covid breach.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I'm assuming it was a player rested with "concussion" Obviously it was more serious than thought & in their confused state they made an error of judgement.
It is ridiculous that a game of hide the sausage is considered public domain. If it's between consenting parties the muck rakers should be ashamed of themselves.

Is the player involved the one that scored 4 tries on debut ?

soc123_au

Staff member
Is the player involved the one that scored 4 tries on debut ?
I dont know who is involved. I'm just reading between the lines on the info the muck raker tweeted.

I doubt it his him though, it would hardly derail our season if he was suspended. I'm worried it is someone much more pivotal than that.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Because there’s more to the story than just a Covid breach.

As long as no phones were involved and it was 2 adults who consented........who cares ? except for the muck rackers oh this world.

This condon is a touchy bigger when I suggested he was nothing more than i said 'Gee that is gutter type of gossip. If the player in question sat out a week and then self isolated who gives a shit

Just dirt draggers like yourself. I wonder how you'd like all your private life put up for the world to see.' #notworthfeeding.

Dear old twitter said I violated the twitter rules WHAT THE LOL

Latest posts