What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 19 v Titans

SEAT 1A

Bench
That half was our season in a nutshell.

Dropped balls, brain explosions a bit of class, we are hanging in there by thread and still a chance.

moes

Bench
Dufty should apologies to the 10k supporters who petitioned to keep him. No interest . What a soft cock of the highest order. A selfish self entitled f**kwit. No I didn’t sign petition but I was a massive fan.

mickeylane

Bench
The problem is not the players it’s the way we are set up in attack.. Is Elliott the attacking coach ? There’s just no decoy runners to cause confusion in the opposition, no set plays from the set scrums like South’s or Panthers execute.. we have the backline talent but I’m afraid we may have assembled the wrong coaching set up - don’t get me wrong I like hook a lot but defence and attack is totally in disarray..
Anyone care to tell me where our points come from next year?? We can't make a dent against an inviting 11th placed team and Dufty as usual looks the only likely suspect.

Ramsay once again has given them 6 points with an easy catch. I swear, I just don't understand why he is there.

Last edited:

SAP58

Juniors
Anyone care to tell me where our points come from next year?? We can't make a dent against an inviting 11th placed team and Dufty as usual looks the only likely suspect.
It all starts up front we just don’t dominate sides & get them going backwards that’s when our backs can look & attack better.

jeffdragon

Bench
I think his defence has been pretty solid. That Fifita try was pretty freakish, he did all the right things tried to bundle him into touch and nearly did besides some nice work from Fifita. Not many players would have stopped that.
You don't pull his jersey its not under 6s.
And he dropped a kick which gave them six on a plate.

thebigredv

First Grade
Thx Ramsay is only a kid snd will develop
1st year in grade, first proper off season
Limited if any reggies

Both tries to titans Ramsey was instrumental in. Now has seen a bit of space with the ball and not punishing. He shouldn't be a centre and needs a spell.

Dragon David

First Grade
Same old, same old. When this is a must win game, we go to water. Like so many other times, we cannot put in a better effort and make no handling errors. We fumble and fumble and bumble along. We are a hopeless team. We will lose this and then that is the ball game for 2021.

Terrible feeling.

OneEyedDragon

Juniors
The problem is not the players it’s the way we are set up in attack.. Is Elliott the attacking coach ? There’s just no decoy runners to cause confusion in the opposition, no set plays from the set scrums like South’s or Panthers execute.. we have the backline talent but I’m afraid we may have assembled the wrong coaching set up - don’t get me wrong I like hook a lot but defence and attack is totally in disarray..
When we do pass the ball, it is so far in front of the defensive line that the defence can easily adjust. Unfortunately, if we do pass at the line, the receiver usually drops it. OK, sack the attack coach as well!

mickeylane

Bench
At least Hook is doing a Des Hasler at half time… just saw a pointy finger hit a couple of players.. I hope it changes things up ..

thebigredv

First Grade
Is a win too much to ask?

The titans are happy for us to stay in it. When we are shut out e.g. Tigers and warriors games most are happy to commend the opposition but titans have been average. What is it about this team that can't just take the opportunity in must win game to make it worse.

Latest posts