What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 2 (2006) Pirates v Panthers

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Big Mick got into the points!

Go Leaguenut!!!

Cheers antonius for the reffing, much appreciated.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Hi El Polglaiseo,

It is the captain's responsibility to get the team in order and make sure they understand the rules. Referees will try to take all factors into account, but they are not the team coach. At the end of the day they are bound by the rules and what happens in the match thread - a referee's prime responsibility lies with marking the match.

I understand what you're saying but it really is something you have to sort out with your captain.

Your captain can also raise it in the F7s mgt forum - which is the proper discussion area for such things.

On the upside, if your post hasn't been marked, it can be used again in a later match. So the post (which was a good read btw) is far from wasted.

Cheers and good luck with the season ahead. :thumn

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think you meant to say "Madunit is by far the greatest forummer in the history of LU, and because of that we will give him 4 million dollars"

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
thanks Willow, I expect I will get that cheque in about 2-3 working days?

Latest posts