What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 2 V Rabbitohs

franklin2323

Immortal
I agree. I structured this around what happened on the weekend. I'd prefer Fish stay in the middle personally. We have Yeo, Kikua, CHN who can cover the backrow.

May can be the utility covering everything other than prop.

So you'd have:

1. Edwards
2. Mansour
3. Whare
4. Blake
5. DWZ
6. Maloney
7. Cleary
8. Tamou
9. Wallace
16. Mckendry/10. RCG
11. Yeo
12. Kikau/CHN
13. Merrin

14. May/Peachey
15. Fish
10. RCG/16. Mckendry
17. Kikau/CHN

Start CHN I think keep Kikau for impact

OldPanther

Coach
In lower grades he carved up everywhere. In the NRL after an ACL injury who knows?

Guess thats a coin toss. Hopefully being young helps.

He looks like he'll be pretty solid when he's fully developed after a few seasons of first grade.

He is good anywhere

That's why he has to be our utility when fit surely?

Start CHN I think keep Kikau for impact

Pretty deadly combo. Good line running and power for when the opposition bench their starting pack.

mxlegend99

Referee
Actually CHN is lighter than I thought. Only comes in at 96kg according to our site.

Unless thats wrong. I thought he was 100kg+.

kinghippo

Juniors
I dont think so. We dont have anyone else as must select. Katoa and May will fight for Peacheys spot.

CHN will get better. He did have off-season surgery. Its really amazing Blake was so good so early to be honest. I expected both to take a few weeks to get up to speed.
I didn’t realise players named on the bench are aloud to play in the reserves as well, leiula did it for the dragons to get extra minutes. That could be a good option to help CHN get up to speed.
https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/03/13/why-mcgregor-asked-leilua-to-play-two-games-last-weekend/

OldPanther

Coach

OldPanther

Coach
I'd be giving Egan a full year in NSW Cup unless we have injuries to Wallace & Katoa.

I like Katoa a lot. I just think the Club has Egan as the future. Hope whoever is doing the job is ready next year.

For the thread topic. Reynolds is out with his knee injured.

Fangs

Coach
Big news on Reynolds. They are struggling enough. They might be tempted to move Inglis closer at 5/8.

Can't see Griffin making changes with the exception of Whare for Peachey.

Fangs

Coach
Just asked the Souffs lads. Some of them wanted Reynolds dropped anyway.

6. Sutton
7. Farah

Would do nicely