What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 2 V Rabbitohs

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Cleary and Maloney are going to murder them with the kicking now.

I loathe to make such predictions before games like this: Trail against Dogs anyone. Souths will be fired up after loosing to the cellar dwellers Warriors.

Souths will be a tough game. There fans travel. It will not be easy. I believe there is no such thing as an easy game in the NRL.

OldPanther

Coach
I loathe to make such predictions before games like this: Trail against Dogs anyone. Souths will be fired up after loosing to the cellar dwellers Warriors.

Souths will be a tough game. There fans travel. It will not be easy. I believe there is no such thing as an easy game in the NRL.

I don't think it'll be easy at all. They have the better forward pack and Cook in the 9 worries me.

Our kicking game should be the better on the night though with Reynolds out.

franklin2323

Immortal
I have a full strength Souths at 12th. So without Reynolds they are terrible but for the players these are always difficult games especially early on

I have a full strength Souths at 12th. So without Reynolds they are terrible but for the players these are always difficult games especially early on

Souths weren't much last year but they got us twice.
First month usually throws up a few curve balls with results. As teams take there time to built up match fitness and get there attack into sync.
It was very hot on Sunday and I wonder how much of that will take it out of the boys come Saturday. Souths they have coming back from Perth to contend with. Different match but the Doggies looked knackered flying back on Sunday.

MrBlack

Juniors
Parra have a soft pack and we dominated them easily. We seem to struggle with bigger aggressive packs, which is why Souths have been a boggey team for a few years now.

This will be a good test.

franklin2323

Immortal
Souths weren't much last year but they got us twice.
First month usually throws up a few curve balls with results. As teams take there time to built up match fitness and get there attack into sync.
It was very hot on Sunday and I wonder how much of that will take it out of the boys come Saturday. Souths they have coming back from Perth to contend with. Different match but the Doggies looked knackered flying back on Sunday.

They are our boogey team for sure and like you said before round 5 results are always up and down. A big game to see if we are switched on this year

franklin2323

Immortal
Parra have a soft pack and we dominated them easily. We seem to struggle with bigger aggressive packs, which is why Souths have been a boggey team for a few years now.

This is where if JFH and Kikau hopefully kick on and back up last week's good performances

Plus I wouldn't be surprised if the media tried to rev GI up for a big one. A few gibes yesterday about his round 1 performance.
Crichton, Cook, Gagai and Cody Walker are the ones to watch out for.

franklin2323

Immortal
Plus I wouldn't be surprised if the media tried to rev GI up for a big one. A few gibes yesterday about his round 1 performance.
Crichton, Cook, Gagai and Cody Walker are the ones to watch out for.

ACL injury. It wasn't just an excuse I used to defend Whare. He won't find his best this season

franklin2323

Immortal
If we turn up for 80 minutes. I think we can go close to putting 50 on them.

To be fair I can't remember many games last year we turned up for 80 minutes.
We don't want to play like the Roosters last week. Cocky and lazy expecting to win. Otherwise Souths will do what the Tigers did.