What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 2 vs. Dragons Discussion + Voting

hardbaby

Coach
My boys don't lose many at home. Double your money lads and put your hard earned on the red and white. Crazy odds.

jakepearce94

Juniors
we need kemp on the other wing to hodges so we can attack from both sides
or throw kemp at fullback and allow him to inject where he sees fit
pretty sure kemp would play better outside Hodges.
I'm pretty sure the only reason Griffin has kept him in Qcup is to regain match fitness. I'd expect to see him in the side soon.
i hope so, but i doubt it. griffins got his boyfriends in the squad that he wont get rid of to give kemp a chance.

jakepearce94

Juniors
for me stagg and dodds don't provide any impact off the bench, hunt does and hannant works well in the front row rotation, but all our backrow strike power is starting. QUOTE]
hunt offers shit all !
Agree with the strength of the bench. David Hala will no doubt add some spice if and when he returns.
i hope so, he looked really promising in the game he injured his knee!

Dragons easily...seriously WTF does Griffin see in Wallace as a halfback!
the big dollars that they are paying him, that's what, that's the only reason i can think of as to why he is still there after so many average performances.

Boy

Juniors
pretty sure kemp would play better outside Hodges.

i hope so, but i doubt it. griffins got his boyfriends in the squad that he wont get rid of to give kemp a chance.

Kemp is good enough on his own he can start or finish something
If he's on hodges side people know we are just going that side constantly and adjust accordingly

Stops the "having your eggs in one basket" hook likes playing

Last edited:

lockyno1

Post Whore
I'm starting to wonder what Griffin sees in himself as a coach.

People questioned me when he was appointed. I said it was the wrong coach. He is WAY too defensive. We could have got McGuire if we showed an ounce of outside thinking...but no lets get someone who is 'mates' with the team:crazy:

jakepearce94

Juniors
People questioned me when he was appointed. I said it was the wrong coach. He is WAY too defensive. We could have got McGuire if we showed an ounce of outside thinking...but no lets get someone who is 'mates' with the team:crazy:
and we are still shit in defense. i.e.Daly Cherry Evans try

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
and we are still shit in defense. i.e.Daly Cherry Evans try

Oh our defence is disgraceful, and not just the on-line goal defence either. How many times did Manly almost go 100m in a single set?

Anyway, we really need to bounce back in this game. I saw a few games on the weekend and some of the other teams looked worse than the Broncos imo.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Oh our defence is disgraceful, and not just the on-line goal defence either. How many times did Manly almost go 100m in a single set?

Anyway, we really need to bounce back in this game. I saw a few games on the weekend and some of the other teams looked worse than the Broncos imo.

If we can't beat the Dragons in their current state, we may as well give the season away.

Country Bronco

Juniors

I watched the Dragons game on Sunday arvo. There were just about as clueless in attack as we were but at least they scored one try from good structure when under the pump. So I'm not too worried about this game. Win or Lose? It won't provide us with anything other than getting to see the team run around. We play melbourne in round four which should be our litmus test.

JamesBrandy

Juniors
What a performance. Brilliant defence and sharp in attack. Hoffman was awesome coming to take the pressure off. Norman is great chiming in with attack at times.

JACK REED NEEDS TO LEARN TO PASS THE FRIGGING BALL!

I can't remember how many times his winger has been open and he just takes the tackle.

unbreaK

Juniors
Really good win by the boys tonight, one of the toughest efforts I've seen from a Broncos team. Hopefully those injuries to Hodges and Hannant aren't too bad (McGuire torn calf, gone for a while)

Points ~

Hoffman - 3
Norman - 2
Gillett - 1

Reed - Negative 3 (Is he fat and slow or is it just me?)

Latest posts