What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 2 : Vs Manly Lotto Land @ 5.30pm Saturday 11th March

Rabbits20

Immortal
Subtly singling one out and disrespecting their view and mocking it on a consistent and not doing it to others is classified as bullying.

Cut it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rsag85

Bench
Subtly singling one out and disrespecting their view and mocking it on a consistent and not doing it to others is classified as bullying.

Cut it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your views are on your face mate.... we welcome your opinions but you and Shadow have taken it to the next level and it's become a joke... we all get you dislike half of the side this year but we don't need to hear it every single moment of the day. This dud shit has become a massive joke so both of you cut it out. It's destroying the forum.

DiegoNT

First Grade
Oh Sookie cookie, you've been saying 'diego this, and Diego that' for weeks now. You keep going on about people being stupid for not calling blokes like tyrrell and turner being duds. You and shadow have been rude to so many people on here, that people have had enough and called you out on it, yet you keep going on about 'diego influencing people' (like they are easily influenced babies like yourself). You've continually questioned people's passion for the club because they disagree with you. Shadow is quite obviously a troll, evidenced by nobody interacting with him in a positive way, yet you still egg him on, especially when he is being rude to people. Seriously grow the f**k up Chris

Rabbits20

Immortal
Your views are on your face mate.... we welcome your opinions but you and Shadow have taken it to the next level and it's become a joke... we all get you dislike half of the side this year but we don't need to hear it every single moment of the day. This dud shit has become a massive joke so both of you cut it out. It's destroying the forum.
I wouldn't say half the side!!!!!

Giving my opinion isn't a joke. I'm not subtly intentionally having a go at one person in particular. I don't play that way unlike others!!!!!

I hope there are positives today to talk about.

I don't just want to have to talk about negatives week after week.

Luckily Madge is waking up!!!!

Rsag85

Bench
I wouldn't say half the side!!!!!

Giving my opinion isn't a joke. I'm not subtly intentionally having a go at one person in particular. I don't play that way unlike others!!!!!

I hope there are positives today to talk about.

I don't just want to have to talk about negatives week after week.

Luckily Madge is waking up!!!!

You singled out about five to six players in the first round calling them duds, why not change the way you think and support the club instead of talking negatively all the time. At the end of the day it's only a game

Rabbits20

Immortal
You singled out about five to six players in the first round calling them duds, why not change the way you think and support the club instead of talking negatively all the time. At the end of the day it's only a game
To me it's more than a game!!!!!!! Shadow, Callmack and alien know what I mean!!!!!

callmack1

Staff member
But I think R20 has a point. You guys gang up on him a lot and do say some horrible stuff.

I get you guys don't like each other but come on.

Rsag85

Bench
Late mail
The final line-ups for your Rabbitohs ahead of today's Round Two clash with the Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles.

NRL
1) Alex Johnston

2) Braidon Burns

3) Hymel Hunt

18) Robert Jennings

5) Bryson Goodwin

6) Cody Walker

21) Adam Reynolds

8) Zane Musgrove

9) Robbie Farah

15) Jason Clark

11) John Sutton