What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 2 : Vs Manly Lotto Land @ 5.30pm Saturday 11th March

rabbitohs95

Bench
I honestly don't mind that team at all.

Great to have Reynolds back which gives us a much needed boost.

Clark gets a deserved starting spot, I think it really suits him. What a prediction Souths Til I Die!

George onto the bench gives plenty of impact. I wouldn't mind seeing Cherro there too in for Rochow but I think Robbie deserves a second chance.

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Interesting

South Sydney have lost their past eight matches without Greg Inglis playing, conceding 265 points while scoring just 62

Surely the team will be aware of that. Motivation and desperation should be in spades tomorrow night

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Team is:

1. ALEX JOHNSTON
2. BRAIDON BURNS
3. HYMEL HUNT
4. ROBERT JENNINGS
5. BRYSON GOODWIN
6. CODY WALKER
7. ADAM REYNOLDS
8. ZANE MUSGROVE
9. ROBBIE FARRAH
10. JASON CLARK
11. JOHN SUTTON
12. KYLE TURNER
13. SAM BURGESS

14. DAMIEN COOK
15. ANGUS CRICHTON
16. ROBBIE ROCHOW
17. GEORGE BURGESS

HEY NICE I CALLED CLARK TO PROP! But in all seriousness this side seems like a step up from last week does it not? It makes a lot of sense to start Clark rather than bring him off the bench. I know Diego talks a lot about Clark stabilising the field when he comes on but we really need more of an impact from the bench. This strategy should work better hopefully. Boy isn't this a chance for Jennings and burns as well?

I think Clark as starting prop is absolutely ridiculous just my opinion
Great to see Burns and Jennings in
Sutton and Turner need a way better performance than last week as that was not good at all
R20 and Shadow must be having a meltdown seeing Clark starting prop
To be honest I don't blame them ,the rest of the team looks better
Lane the guy coming in for Manly is huge ,Clark will get forced back every attempt

DiegoNT

First Grade
Sutton and Turner need a way better performance than last week as that was not good at all
Lane the guy coming in for Manly is huge ,Clark will get forced back every attempt
Think of it more as Sam and musgrove at prop and Clark as a defensive minded lock.
Souths website still has talaki in the side and Jennings 18th man

Souths Till I Die

First Grade

Clark has never really had an issue with his defence it feels like it's more his running game that's his problem. I'd prefer Clark there than tyrell. I think Clark has one of the best tackle rates/efficiency in our team.

callmack1

Staff member
A much, much better line up!

Reyno comes back which is a huge boost. I'm confident he's not coming back too early because he's been cleared by professionals.

Can't wait to see Burns and Possibly Jennings rip it up out wide.

Interesting to see Clark starting at prop and tbh, I'm not really sure what to make of that.

Let's hope George provides real impact off the bench and proves a point, he needs to.

This side is a step up from Round 1 (apart from GI obviously)

alien

Referee
What's the best way to get to lottoland from the city tomorrow?
I've been before but can't remember how I got there. Not sure if it was a bus from Wynyard or North Sydney.
Not sure if we're going to go yet but I do fancy a win with Manlys suspensions and injuries.
Bus from Wynyard.

alien

Referee
1) Alex Johnston
2) Braidon Burns
3) Hymel Hunt
4) Siosifa Talakai
5) Bryson Goodwin
6) Cody Walker
21) Adam Reynolds
8) Zane Musgrove
9) Robbie Farah
15) Jason Clark
11) John Sutton
12) Kyle Turner
13) Sam Burgess (c)

Interchange
14) Damien Cook
16) Angus Crichton
17) Robbie Rochow
20) George Burgess

18) Robert Jennings
19) Anthony Cherrington

http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2017/03/10/rabbitohs_update_squ.html

Interesting. I'm definitely glad that Ren is back at halfback.

I'd have Jennings in for Talakai, Tom in for Clark, and Cherrington in for Turner, but with Goodwin at left centre, Hunt at right centre, Burns on the right wing, and Jennings on the left wing.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
yippppeeeeee alien this is a much better team no tyrrell and no kelly i am stoked someone finally grew a brain at souths hopefully clark is gone next and tburgi will be in the top 17 for rd3.....Shadow...

alien

Referee
Some people are saying that Jennings is in for Talakai, but that's not what it says on the Rabbitohs website. 19 players were named though, so can Madge change the 17 on game day using any of those 19 players??? If so, maybe Jennings will come in for Talakai, and Cherrington will come in for Clark. Then Turner can drop to the interchange (with Crichton starting in the second row). :)

Rabbits20

Immortal
Some people are saying that Jennings is in for Talakai, but that's not what it says on the Rabbitohs website. 19 players were named though, so can Madge change the 17 on game day using any of those 19 players??? If so, maybe Jennings will come in for Talakai, and Cherrington will come in for Clark. Then Turner can drop to the interchange (with Crichton starting in the second row). :)
Some are saying Hunt is not right due to the concussion!!!!!

I don't think Cherrington will play tomorrow.

If a couple of duds don't pull their socks up he could feature in a week or 2 Cherrington.

Rabbits20

Immortal
If Reynolds is cleared then he's cleared I can't see any real risk if he's ready.

With him back into the fold we have a real chance here. I'm hoping AJ can really take the #1 jersey with both hands and prove all his doubters wrong.
I just want AJ to show some steel in defence!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Someone with contacts closer to the action than me suggesting that Tyrrell may be out.
Thank God for that!!!!!!!

Haaalllellujahhhhhhh.

When I got home from work and read he has been dropped is very good news.

I think Madge may be starting to realise if he doesn't cut the ones not up to it he will lose his job!!!!!