What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 2 : Vs Manly Lotto Land @ 5.30pm Saturday 11th March

OVP

Coach
Maybe the three tries in quick succession has made him shoot his load 3 times and he's still in lalaland

#cleanup in aisle 6

Rabbits20

Immortal
R20's gone quiet. Someone ring an ambulance.
I went into the main forum!!!!!

Geez Cody bloody brilliantly.

I asked AJ to lift and he did lol!!!!!!!!!!

Cook is dynamite. Farah controls along with AR.

Musgrove lifted!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Sam 20 for 160m.

Sutto 13 for 116m

George 10 for 123m

AJ 16 for 115m

Goodwin 11 for 105m

Cody 9 for 105m

Jennings 12 for 95m

Rochow 11 for 89m

Musgrove 12 for 84m

DiegoNT

First Grade
Possibly the most underrated performance today will be from Kyle Turner.
He started at 2nd row, he's main job early in the game was to protect Reynolds. Manly quite rightly targetted him and turner protected him like a body guard. When Clark came off at the 30 minute mark Chricton came on and turner went to lock. He continued that defence and doing the little things and allowed George to just focus on running like 2014. He came off Early in the Second half, but came on late in the game to finish off like a traditional 2nd rower. Every single forward did their job. We played a game plan where forwards switched around to accommodate the game plan and interchange and Kyle was key to that. It won't show in stats but turner had a huge role in today's game

callmack1

Staff member
Well done boys! Great game!!

Shakey start that had me worried but the way we went on with it was great! Forwards ran hard and we finished them off!

AJ: Got rag dolled a couple of times but I thought he was good. A few good runs and two tries, his last one was awesome.

Burns: Not a bad debut. He was solid and can hold his head high.

Hunt: See above. Made one error that put us under the pump but he was still good.

Jennings: Made some poor errors in defence to start off but just like the whole team, he recovered well. Made some good runs and got himself a try.

Goodwin: Was okay. Made some defensive errors but also did a lot of the shit work as per usual.

Cody: Brilliant! Just brilliant. Everything he touched turned to gold in the first half. One of our best.

Reyno: The calming influence. His kicking game was awesome and built a lot of pressure. Took the line on too which was good. Defence was strong for such a small guy. A big impact.

Musgrove: Like last week he ran hard and made good metres.

Farah: Got the forwards going and allowed the halves to work their magic. Good backing up for his try. A good performance

Clark: Again one of the best in the first half. Got through a mountain of work! Not bad for a dud lol!

Turner: Was solid and ran hard all night again not bad for a so called dud haha (just teasing R20!)

Sutton: He lifted. Made good metres.

Sam: He was awesome! Ran hard and led by example

Cook: Dynamite! What a performance. Real impact.

George: The rocket up the arse worked!!! Where has that been? He was great!

Rochow: Didn't make much of an impact but wasn't bad

Crichton: Ran hard. Made a great run in the second half.

Still plenty to work on. Defence was average at times but overall a good game.

southsport

First Grade
Didn't it look bad for the first 15 min, I don't know what Goodwin was thinking but he redeemed himself somewhat. Souths won the last 60 min 38-6, manly would have very little without Tom Trbojevic, Dylan Walker was poor in defence I thought and he can stay at manly.

Let's hope the boys can build on this effort.

Rsag85

Bench
Didn't it look bad for the first 15 min, I don't know what Goodwin was thinking but he redeemed himself somewhat. Souths won the last 60 min 38-6, manly would have very little without Tom Trbojevic, Dylan Walker was poor in defence I thought and he can stay at manly.

Let's hope the boys can build on this effort.

Our forwards won't really making metres in the first 15 minutes. George performance turned our game in the forwards