What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 2 vs Souths

j0nesy

Bench
Good idea bring Dufty on when we are behind by 14 ! Mary is really struggling.
Then he brings him on for Leilua?!?

And why the f**k did he rest Host at half time?

He has 2 fullback, 2 fiveights and 2 hookers in the team. All playing I. The same positions. It ain’t going to work.

The bloke is clueless. I’ve held my tongue as best I can about Mary but he’s abysmal.

j0nesy

Bench
It’s not that f**king hard to work out. You play your f**king fullback (Dufty) at full back. You play your halfback (Hunt) at first receiver. You play your fiveeighth (Widdop) at second receiver. You play your new recruit, who has proven nothing, in reserve grade and let him prove himself. You put your young gun, big bodied, hooker on the bench. You utilise your bench in f**king full and you rotate your forwards. f**king problem solved you dipshit of a coach.

ST Tangles 01

Juniors
A good coach could do plenty with our squad.

Widdop, Norman, Hunt, Lomax, Robson, getting minutes together would be a start but our dopey coach won't make that happen.
I agree but we have some dumb players
Robson would be good off the bench and Lomax should be in there somewhere