What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 2

amnrlfan

Juniors
(H) Washington D.C. Slayers (0-1) vs (A) Baltimore Blues (0-1) - Slayers should have no problem with the Blues. Hopefully the Blues can progress this season. Slayer 50 Blue 8

(H) Philadelphia Fight (1-0) vs (A) Jacksonville Axemen (1-0) - Should be a good match both teams are obviously the comps powerhouses. Should be a future playoff match. Axemen 30 Fight 24

(H) Rhode Island Rebellion (1-0) vs (A) Boston Thirteens (0-1) - Rhode Island put up 100+ points last weekend against Boston and I can't see the tables turn but it may be closer. Rhode Island 40 Boston 18

AMNRL

Knights @ Cats
Raiders @ Sharks
Bulls @ NOVA
Bye: Dragons

T Boone Pickens

Juniors
USARL

Slayers 44 - Blues 20

Axemen 24 - Fight 20

Rebellion 30 - Boston 20

AMRNL

Knights 30 - Wildcats 24

Sharks 26 - Raiders 18

Nova 36 - Bulls 26 T BOONE'S UPSET SPECIAL OF THE WEEK

usarlfan69

Juniors
It will be interesting to see how quickly into the Philly vs Jax match the Axemen put the Clark brothers away.

(H) Washington D.C. Slayers (0-1) vs (A) Baltimore Blues (0-1) - Slayers should have no problem with the Blues. Hopefully the Blues can progress this season. Slayer 50 Blue 8

(H) Philadelphia Fight (1-0) vs (A) Jacksonville Axemen (1-0) - Should be a good match both teams are obviously the comps powerhouses. Should be a future playoff match. Axemen 30 Fight 24

(H) Rhode Island Rebellion (1-0) vs (A) Boston Thirteens (0-1) - Rhode Island put up 100+ points last weekend against Boston and I can't see the tables turn but it may be closer. Rhode Island 40 Boston 18

AMNRL

Knights @ Cats
Raiders @ Sharks
Bulls @ NOVA

IT will be tougher match... they have coops back and a kewi dude who played hook for the pio donkeys which i think won the french elite comp

I gotta go with matt walsh if he is playing to lead the cats over the knights

Choo Choo

Juniors
Agree with Larry, I think the RIR v 13s is going to be closer with 13s coming out on top.

Since we played Philly so close last week, I think Jax will take it by at least 12.

For the AMNRL, have to go with the Knights, Sharks, and the Eagles; especially after their performance last weekend.

Agree with Larry, I think the RIR v 13s is going to be closer with 13s coming out on top.

Since we played Philly so close last week, I think Jax will take it by at least 12.

For the AMNRL, have to go with the Knights, Sharks, and the Eagles; especially after their performance last weekend.

hahahha

AMNRL

Knights @ Cats
Raiders @ Sharks
Bulls @ NOVA

Slayers 64 - BLUES 22

FIGHT 18 - Jax 12

RIR 28 - Boston 12

deal.with.it

Juniors
If so, he's a French international. Will be very hard to contain. If anyone remembers the France matches in the Four Nations, Bentley was very strong in a weaker squad.

80MinuteMan

Juniors
I keep getting asked to give my predictions for this week via email and twitter. I live in Michigan. I can't form an opinion having not seen anyone play this season (not like I could even check last weeks highlights to form an opinion). But if it will make folks happy, I'm gonna toss a coin. Heads is home team, tails is away

Drum roll...

Blues (which I suppose is instantly the coin's upset special)

Fight

Rebellion

There ya go.

IowaRL

Juniors
I keep getting asked to give my predictions for this week via email and twitter. I live in Michigan. I can't form an opinion having not seen anyone play this season (not like I could even check last weeks highlights to form an opinion). But if it will make folks happy, I'm gonna toss a coin. Heads is home team, tails is away

Drum roll...

Fight

Rebellion

There ya go.

Does make it hard when we live so far from the East Coast action, doesn't it.

Choo Choo

Juniors

Drum roll...

Fight

Rebellion

There ya go.

No disrespect to the Blues but if the Slayers lose to tomorrow, I will donate my entire 2013 salary to the American Youth Rugby League Association!

amnrlfan

Juniors
It will be interesting to see how quickly into the Philly vs Jax match the Axemen put the Clark brothers away.

Can't make the Axemen squad so they jump to the next best club. I am sure there will be a couple cheap shots being sent. :D

Fighter

Juniors
Can't make the Axemen squad so they jump to the next best club. I am sure there will be a couple cheap shots being sent. :D

Hey Nick, if you are such an AMNRL fan, why are you playing in the USARL. Guess you couldn't make the side today since your FB page says you are at the beach. To bad, would have liked to see one of the Clark boys lay you out. :)

Last edited:

Latest posts