What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 20 v Cowboys

mickeylane

Bench
I keep saying it the Gold Coast game where Lomax missed the kick in front of goals 6 min out will cost us a top 8 due to a shitty FA position and even if we get to 30 points meaning 5/6 wins .. Cowboys w full team will be way too strong for us .. Valentine Holmes will tear us one alone …

Dragon David

First Grade
Cmon David mak e it 2-2..
I'll do my best Jeff. I'd like to see the Cowboys win against the Tigers on Sunday because a loss will have them firing up more against us. At the same time of their game, they have unfortunate incidents, not too serious though, with a couple of their main guys and not able to back up next Sunday. They beat us quite easily in round 14 (31-12) and we have to contain Reece Robson, who loves playing against us plus the rest of the Cowboys.

denis preston

First Grade
I keep saying it the Gold Coast game where Lomax missed the kick in front of goals 6 min out will cost us a top 8 due to a shitty FA position and even if we get to 30 points meaning 5/6 wins .. Cowboys w full team will be way too strong for us .. Valentine Holmes will tear us one alone …
Great , said the bloke who predicted Manly by 12 plus against us !

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Pretty obvious from Hooks preeser that Mbye will stay at fullback. He is looking to shift Moga into the vacant centre spot, whilst moving Bird back to lock. Sloan will be wanting to really impress in KOE Cup today to grab the wingers spot against the Cowboys.

justadragon

Bench
Well this game is still up in the air until selection time and then we can all see what to make of it. As for the Mbye dilemma, well I'm not going to bag him, he was brought to the Dragons as a utility and when needed he has performed in every position he was placed in. Will he win us the game from 1, 3, 9 when we really need it, probably not but will he help us protect the lead from those positions by being solid, I would say yes. I like all would love x factor and our juniors carving things up, but for the moment until they are Defensively NRL ready I would have Mbye there. Thats not to say though if an opportunity arises the rookies shouldnt be given some exposure to get that experience. Also just as note of interest, I had a couple of mates of mine at the KOE game against Newcastle and they informed me there could have been scouts there with a keen interest on one Mr Stewart. I shall wait and see what the teams selections are this Tuesday.