What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 20 v Dolphins

age.s

First Grade
Great to see Nath back ofc but Schneider offers very little alongside him.

Hopefully Laurie to 6 and Iongi to debut if Luai doesn't pull up.

WestyLife

First Grade
Getting annoyed at Ivan and some of his selections. Not just the resting of Origin players but also picking plodders like Schneider, who is in ordinary form and even his good form isn’t special.
I can see us losing again this weekend with that team named, because Nathan will be rusty and the Dolphins have plenty of speed in their team. If they don’t make errors, then they can easily match us with no Edwards, Yeo, To’o, Luai and Martin etc

Basically gifting the minor premiership to Storm and 2nd place to the Roosters if we drop another game because we’d rather rest players than put ourselves in the best position possible to go for a 4th straight title.
Cole is injured and so was Laurie I doubt that hammy is right yet.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Getting annoyed at Ivan and some of his selections. Not just the resting of Origin players but also picking plodders like Schneider, who is in ordinary form and even his good form isn’t special.
I can see us losing again this weekend with that team named, because Nathan will be rusty and the Dolphins have plenty of speed in their team. If they don’t make errors, then they can easily match us with no Edwards, Yeo, To’o, Luai and Martin etc

Basically gifting the minor premiership to Storm and 2nd place to the Roosters if we drop another game because we’d rather rest players than put ourselves in the best position possible to go for a 4th straight title.
Resting now and peaking in September is the move. Top 4 is all we need but we'll finish 2nd

Latest posts